Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
just put a gauze on your dick when you are going out and pee then when you get home throw it out, silent AND convenient

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Frank Horrigan posted:

Adult diapers. Cheaper and more comfortable.

what a gay idea for gay big babies

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

gary oldmans diary posted:

were only talking about stealth pissing because stealth making GBS threads is already a done deal
get that 卐 toilet outta here

what if i take massive logs that make loud splashing noises and clogs the toilet? how do i stealth poo poo properly i feel this is important.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

I am Toni Lippi posted:

If you don't have a wooden spoon on you to catch the poo poo so you can gently place it in the bowl. I don't even want to know you.

gary oldmans diary posted:

dip your sphincter close enough to the water and manage clogs by pouring a smooth stream of hot water into the toilet and letting the temperature difference work out the clog
no hitler toilets

in america we dont examine our poo poo for health reasons we do it because were proud of the size or camouflage pattern produced
you can do that when you win world wars

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Schisser posted:

lol

German toilets are built for stealth pissing:

The trade off is that it's hard to hide the fact that you just took a poo poo if you don't flush quickly enough.

do you stick your dick in the upper hole and just pee? im very confused

• Locked thread