Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

VendaGoat posted:

I imagine pissing the bed is rather silent
thats all of ☑tactical ☑espionage ☑action but not ☐stealth

like any ninja you must leave no sign

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Frank Horrigan posted:

Sometimes late at night when I have to pee, I'll pee in the kid's bathroom instead of mine to avoid waking up my wife. Instead of flushing and waking everybody up, I just put the seat back down and throw a few sheets of toilet paper in there.

Bam, daughter gets blamed for it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wootman posted:

just put a gauze on your dick when you are going out and pee then when you get home throw it out, silent AND convenient
the piss stream running down my pantleg is completely silent!

Frank Horrigan posted:

Adult diapers. Cheaper and more comfortable.
my record piss was a stream of 2.8 liters

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
were only talking about stealth pissing because stealth making GBS threads is already a done deal
get that 卐 toilet outta here

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Wootman posted:

what if i take massive logs that make loud splashing noises and clogs the toilet? how do i stealth poo poo properly i feel this is important.
dip your sphincter close enough to the water and manage clogs by pouring a smooth stream of hot water into the toilet and letting the temperature difference work out the clog
no hitler toilets

in america we dont examine our poo poo for health reasons we do it because were proud of the size or camouflage pattern produced
you can do that when you win world wars

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
its always weird when some frankensteins cock skin is a different color than rest of him

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

down n out posted:

This seems to be an accurate portrayal of how people use public restrooms
im the dude messing up the inside of the bowl of every public toilet
its fine just when i lay the heavy log down in there thats no problem but then you flush and with the released water pushing things around all of a sudden its a poo poo spirograph in there

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i wouldnt want water thats not high-quality drinking water filling up my toilet bowl
what if theres splashback

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

naem posted:

Someone post that gif of the wonder toilet that can flush like 100 mcnuggets
just a minute let me find the pic of ur moms mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
theres a gap you dickwang