Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp
With all the lies and wars going on it's no surprise that other things happen without the world really knowing. UFO sightings and reports have been drastically rising over the last few years. Some sightings caught on video have been so clear and huge that they can not be dismissed anymore. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi_nixUuEtA

MisterMachine fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Dec 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Well man I clicked your link and got this

Coverup, perhaps?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I read that Mars had life on it until they were nuked from orbit by aliens. It was on a reputable news site like Yahoo.com, so it was more than likely true.

MisterMachine
Oct 15, 2014

by Ralp

Poetic Justice posted:

Well man I clicked your link and got this

Coverup, perhaps?

Na...It was just a mistake and I fixed it.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Aliens probably exist but they'd most likely have a "don't touch the poop" policy with regards to Earth

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

it's just swamp gas op

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
My dad is getting up there in age and has been watching a lot of this show on the History channel called Nasa's Unexplained Files. So now nearly every time I talk to him he is talking about how aliens told Nasa not to land on the moon anymore, and that's why we haven't since '72. I think he is trolling me, and it's working.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Sorry guys for all fuss, thats just me and buds drunk driving in space. We thought Earth was an AM/PM.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's cool we've got in reverse-tech saucers at area 51 and surface to orbit weapons at wright-patterson base

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

an increase in the number of flying objects causes a rise in the number of unidentified flying objects.

conclusion: aliens

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I can only hope so

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
pretty sure this is just from more third world people having access to cell phones.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ready the anal probe

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
autonomous ancient robotic probes continue to find the fuzzy ball called earth and take pictures and samples

large pink great apes continue to be flummoxed

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Aliens are just the 21st century version of Gods, powerful beings that have more answers then we do, it's built into our nature to long for something or someone to have answers to all our questions

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIcJNfgDJSk

aliums

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
They're probably just dropping people's friends/family off for Christmas.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Poetic Justice posted:

Aliens are just the 21st century version of Gods, powerful beings that have more answers then we do, it's built into our nature to long for something or someone to have answers to all our questions

directed by Ridley Scott

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Sweet Tea posted:

directed by Ridley Scott

is he the blow poo poo up pew pew guy? cuz god needs to have huge explosions and pew pew's

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Viral advertizing for the new Star Wars movie

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
It'd be a relief if some aliens cruised by every century or so because the fermi paradox is a bit terrifying when you think about it

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Robo Reagan posted:

It'd be a relief if some aliens cruised by every century or so because the fermi paradox is a bit terrifying when you think about it

the 'dont touch the poop' explanation is the best imo to the FP

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

I think we are the only life in the entire loving massive rear end universe, that is a lot of responsibility, but I think a few select few can handle it. Nothing inspires me more to be a great loving person for the world knowing that we are all there is, forever, everywhere.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Poetic Justice posted:

I think we are the only life in the entire loving massive rear end universe, that is a lot of responsibility, but I think a few select few can handle it. Nothing inspires me more to be a great loving person for the world knowing that we are all there is, forever, everywhere.

Yea then congrats we're kings of a bunch of dumb rocks and ice

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Why the gently caress aren't the aliens talking to us?

gently caress you, you loving interstellar snobs. Talk to us. Don't just come here and stare at us like a bunch of loving creeps.

I hate aliens. I'm against them.

Earth for Earthlings.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
theyre just here to watch the latest american blockbusters

youre welcome, rest of the world

again

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
this poo poo is crazy

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
the reptiles are already here

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I seriously support any government or secret society that can fake an alien invasion. It's the only hope humanity has of getting its poo poo together. Stop pointing out that these things are fake or obviously not aliens. Pretend you believe it evangelistically!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

Yea then congrats we're kings of a bunch of dumb rocks and ice

you know that feeling you get in your stomach when you see a stray animal that's too far away to give food too, or runs away from you because it's scared? That's how you should feel when you look any person in the eye, for that is what they are. Lost souls that don't realize this is all they have, and everything they will ever know. Fix the world and, together, one day, we all will hold hands and make amazing things happen

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
man does anyone have a space program anymore

outer space and deep sea discoveries are so awesome...

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This I good news for me as my Christmas wish is to get probed by a stranger. I am fine if that is an alien.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MVP posted:

man does anyone have a space program anymore

outer space and deep sea discoveries are so awesome...

China and India are ramping up their space programs and the US is getting back in to it and if we're lucky we'll get another space race at some point in the next 10-20 years.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Robo Reagan posted:

China and India are ramping up their space programs and the US is getting back in to it and if we're lucky we'll get another space race at some point in the next 10-20 years.

Europe is trying also, but we spend most of the time arguing in various languages and can't understand each other.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
We wont truly have another space race until America housing is like China's and it's like living in a tiny 4x4 cardboard box. Desperation drives motivation. Right now, it's sorta a lazy, "yeah space seems kinda cool," lets check it out.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
With all the evidence, footage, testimonies from retired gov officials & astronauts,etc, I find it harder to believe skeptics exist rather than ufos.

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Keep passing on the info cuz the invasion most likely to start in 2015-2016.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'm watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and I have to say I think they would be more likely to snap your neck then mine, op

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

aliens are coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFWZf8MnGpk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Robo Reagan posted:

Any answer to the Fermi Paradox is terrifying.

• Locked thread