Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
lol if you poop and dont let your underwear wipe it for you :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Do you mean knowing what it was and now its gone?

Or living in a world where it never existed?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
seems like we should have invented a little tube that goes inside your rear end in a top hat for this by now. well, it should have been common decades ago, by now it should be auto aiming and painless

but no we still poop into a puddle of water and smear the excess into a thin film all around rectums with crushed up trees

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

TOILETLORD posted:

you use paper towels or old junk mail OP.

also bibles

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

seems like we should have invented a little tube that goes inside your rear end in a top hat for this by now. well, it should have been common decades ago, by now it should be auto aiming and painless

but no we still poop into a puddle of water and smear the excess into a thin film all around rectums with crushed up trees

It's almost 2015. Where are the personal rear end stargates the movies promised us?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Start the poo poo in yr jocks.

Get to the toilet and finish off.

Flip the jocks, and wipe up.

Save the jocks in a bag to throw into other cars that have their windows down while you are stopped at red lights.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I have a large hungry dog. That is my butt poop solution.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

krampster2 posted:

I am great at this and I take a lot of pride in it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676270

E: also here's my guide on how to complete this maneuver successfully

What a delicate maneuver and your description is like poetry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
a bay

• Locked thread