Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
No matter what science says, animals can think, feel and empathize
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAQubtm-IPg

For example, that ape is disappointed in his son and is playing a prank on him.

Post the times you have disappointed your parents and were hand fed poo poo as a punishment (not literally)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
One time my father died and didn't update his will so it all went to his ex wife, that is an example

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Make this thread about good pranks to play on idiot children instead halp

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Its true, my cat expressed it over this thread

Hoedown Throwdown
Mar 30, 2004
Ich esse Scheiße
just as WELL not just as good

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

thats a funny video op, share it on fb

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Man I wish I could get psyched over my own turds. The most I do is take a look to check out the colour.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Reminder that the OP is a mentally ill 40 year old virgin

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
At least he's getting his fiber.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Beef Turret posted:

Reminder that the OP is a mentally ill 40 year old virgin

nothing is real, everything is permitted
but yes, im a 40 year old virgin

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BASF posted:

Man I wish I could get psyched over my own turds. The most I do is take a look to check out the colour.

i think animals are the true garden of eden to live in a way without thought such as that, but to have enough thought to give your son your own poo poo with a grin

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
i killed a bird

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

blowfish posted:

i killed a bird

man what h appened

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BASF posted:

i never even look, it's not like one day the toilet paper is going to have the winning lottery numbers on it. I think it's very gross to look, just wipe until it feels right

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Poetic Justice posted:

man what h appened

you see when i was a kid i saw a bird in the garage and tried to nudge it out with a baseball bat

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

what could possibly go wrong

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp

Poetic Justice posted:

i never even look, it's not like one day the toilet paper is going to have the winning lottery numbers on it. I think it's very gross to look, just wipe until it feels right

Actually I look at both the toilet paper and the turd itself. Unless its a squirter and then I just flush it to get rid of the smell.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

blowfish posted:

what could possibly go wrong

that sucks man, one time when i was a kid, i picked up a baby bird, apaprently you aren't supposed to do that, because th4 parents will smell you on it or something, but it was on the sidewalk, and i put it back in it's nest. those catholic neighbor girls got really mad at me for doing that, i guess they just wanted me to let it die or something, i will never understand. Apparently all those cathloic girls from that house died from some sort of weird bad parenting strangulation or something, is what my dad told me 15 years later. I do know their mom was really mean and just not a nice person :(

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Dec 8, 2014

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

BASF posted:

Actually I look at both the toilet paper and the turd itself. Unless its a squirter and then I just flush it to get rid of the smell.

when you look at the toilet paper you are actually sniffing in poop, never look at the paper

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPJTfGhAjSI

Don't watch this one, it's terribly sad :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzrige2nqqw

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Poetic Justice posted:

that sucks man, one time when i was a kid, i picked up a baby bird, apaprently you aren't supposed to do that, because th4 parents will smell you on it or something

This isn't true, you did the right thing OP.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Poetic Justice posted:

that sucks man, one time when i was a kid, i picked up a baby bird, apaprently you aren't supposed to do that, because th4 parents will smell you on it or something, but it was on the sidewalk, and i put it back in it's nest.

actually birds have a sense of smell even worse than humans (except vultures) so it's ok

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ghetto wormhole posted:

This isn't true, you did the right thing OP.

that clears 8 years of guilt and shame and now I can become successful

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'm being sorta flippant but that actually did kind of bother me when I was younger, so thank you for letting me know I did the right thing guys.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Poetic Justice posted:

that sucks man, one time when i was a kid, i picked up a baby bird, apaprently you aren't supposed to do that, because th4 parents will smell you on it or something, but it was on the sidewalk, and i put it back in it's nest. those catholic neighbor girls got really mad at me for doing that, i guess they just wanted me to let it die or something, i will never understand. Apparently all those cathloic girls from that house died from some sort of weird bad parenting strangulation or something, is what my dad told me 15 years later. I do know their mom was really mean and just not a nice person :(

thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Humans are the stupid ones, not realizing other animals are the same as him.

• Locked thread