Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Tater tots are great and my grandmother used to call them dog turds and now she's dead thanks op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

mrwuss posted:

it has a lot to do with the fact that you like tater tots

if you hate them she will come back and love you

Don't want no zombie grandma.

Got tater tots.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Trigger warning: I like tater tots.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Those are hash browns.

McDonalds has them.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

I honestly don't get how anyone can get away with calling those hash browns. They're just shaped tater tots, you can't pick up an entire plate of hashbrowns by one end and have it hold together like that unless you burned the gently caress out of it when cooking. And that's not even getting into the existence of "country style" hashbrowns for which they have even less in common.

Burger King calls these hash browns.

Also McDonalds hash browns aren't that particularly sturdy if I remember right.

• Locked thread