Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
iphone 6 is way too big, i feel like the iphone 5 is the last apple thing with the remnants of steve jobs soul. iphone 6 sux rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

idk

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

jigglemaster7 posted:

iphone 6 is way too big, i feel like the iphone 5 is the last apple thing with the remnants of steve jobs soul. iphone 6 sux rear end

nice try op but pretty sure jobs had no soul

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
Why do/don't/does/doesn't ___________, Apple?

sorry pointless question

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

why are you a slave to apple products OP?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

buy an LG G3 and change your loving life

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Ban OP, salt their parents womb and nuke the earth.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The regular iPhone6 is just the right size, but the Plus is ridiculous unless you have monster hands.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
jiggled again

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
anyone remember the old mini laptops that had slide out quarter sized key boards before smart phones?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
do you remember when phones used to have a wire connected to the wall and you could cum on them?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I love the 6's size. Anything bigger would be awkward though.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

aging population needs large screens for large fonts

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

dad gay. so what posted:

do you remember when phones used to have a wire connected to the wall and you could cum on them?

A number of Sony Xperia phones are waterproof. Get one and hot-glue it to your heart's content.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dr Cheeto posted:

A number of Sony Xperia phones are waterproof. Get one and hot-glue it to your heart's content.

that doesent help me, I need a cum-proof unit

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

dad gay. so what posted:

you just drop a phone in a ziplock.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I thought the same thing, but then I held one and it feels pretty good in the hand. I don't really like the rounded edges, the straight-sided 4/5 was pretty sweet.

I mean wtf are you going to do about it, OP, get an android? lol

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

dad gay. so what posted:

I find the s5 suits my needs for my daily volume of cum. even on heavy days

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Love the iPhone, now gotta go cover it in a fat poo poo case that makes it bulky and hides all its "design" in case I drop it.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
I know a good phone when I see one rear end in a top hat, I read how to jailbreak this muther, and I run Foobar on my Windows 8 system.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Android is poo poo, growing up to be a programer of iPhone code is where hacking is at.

Kolos
Jul 19, 2009
get bigger hands op

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

s5 has more pixels than the iphone 6 and is water/cum resistant :smug:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP I have the same problem and mine keeps getting bigger!
When I first bought iPhone 6 it could fit in my pocket but now it is as big as a laptop. Very inconvenient!
Fix this, Apple computers company.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

I like phones with big screens. Honestly it's so much effort to use my tablet that I end up using my cellphone or laptop for lazy browsing anyway, so a big tablet-like phone works better even with tiny girl hands.

I'm much more concerned with my iPhone constantly turning on Facetime every time my cheek touches the phone's screen after calling someone. It's also on the list of programs running after a while, even if it never turns on while I'm actually calling someone. Either its spying on me, or it's on a mission to drain my phone's battery. :( Fix your poo poo Apple

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again
ive been using my friends S5 for the past week, android doesnt totally suck rear end anymore but switching back to my iphone5 was sick. i love the size and build quality. too bad the new iphones look and feel like my tim cooks prolapsed anus

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Because your dad touched you as a child

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP has strong opinions about consumer electronics

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
How would Apple be able to sell you all new accessories if the 6 was the same size as the 5?
Also: The 7 will be exactly the same size as the 5, and will be announced the day after you throw away all your 5 accessories.

TWIST THE KNIFE, APPLE

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.
op has tiny girl hands and needs to buy a real phone

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
progress

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

lol if you aren't using full size tablets as phones in this day and age.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Hey guys I derive better identity from one phone instead of another phone.

posted from my iPhone

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

1gnoirents posted:

buy an LG G3 and change your loving life

Posting from my g3

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Phone update:
My phone is now so big I have been forced out of my living room. Someone sent me a txt and the vibrations set off my car alarm. It is still getting bigger and the Apple phone company is doing nothing!

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Behead those who insult the Nexus 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Dr Cheeto posted:

Behead those who insult the Nexus 5

It's just a phone bro. Chillax.

posted from my iPhone

• Locked thread