Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

so handicapped and so helpless, yet still so smug. yeah, he's a goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Uh-oh Spaghettios.
Seriously, what happened to this guy?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Still living in the basemrnt, Matt?

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

I.C. posted:

Uh-oh Spaghettios.
Seriously, what happened to this guy?

he didn't wear a helmet.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I am curious now about people who don't wear seatbelts.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

never feed a road cyclist past midnight.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
You really ought to wear a helmet.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

never feed a road cyclist past midnight.

Seriously. Arrive alive, y'all.

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

If you want to survive as a cyclist, you gotta be prepared to bust a skull or two with a baseball bat.

that's what a ulock is for.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ASSASSINS! posted:

that's what a ulock is for.

how is a lock going to stop a car

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It kills the driver

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

It kills the driver

i think the difference in mass tells a different story, a story of a dead human being bicycle rider

protip: ride your baby toys in the park not on the road, that's for adults

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Plafop posted:

It's a giant leprechaun baby.

I am now going to Hell you loving poo poo as I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

i think the difference in mass tells a different story, a story of a dead human being bicycle rider

People that think bicycles are just for recreation are generally tremendous fatties. HTH

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Top City Homo posted:

Yeah, if you don't drive a huge SUV or monster truck to work then you're just a pussy and you deserve to get murdered by a larger, superior vehicle

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

QuarkJets posted:

Yeah, if you don't drive a huge SUV or monster truck to work then you're just a pussy and you deserve to get murdered by a larger, superior vehicle

this guy gets it

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

QuarkJets posted:

Finally, a voice of reason.

I almost hit some dickhead cyclist downtown last week because they felt entitled to cross all three lanes as the light turned green. The only reason I stopped is because I didn't want to damage my car.

gently caress cyclists, get off my loving roads you smug-rear end entitled cunts.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Infidel Castro posted:

Finally, a voice of reason.

I almost hit some dickhead cyclist downtown last week because they felt entitled to cross all three lanes as the light turned green. The only reason I stopped is because I didn't want to damage my car.

gently caress cyclists, get off my loving roads you smug-rear end entitled cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zj5nhASk0

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Please, allow me to have the last word.
We 4-wheelers are fine to share the road with y'all on 2. Just don't be jerky about it.
Also, the jerkiest you can be on a bike will is like…1/20th of how jerky someone in a car can be.
Please use your hand signals if you are pretending to be a vehicle; if you are a bike messenger with a death wish, you can do whatever, as long as it doesn't endanger other people.
Peds always have the right of way.
Stay off highways.
THE END

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

btw guys im "that cyclist" and i dont give a gently caress

im also "that driver" and im also "that guy" on the sidewalk

you can get the gently caress out of my way; i am more important that you.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Dec 9, 2014

SSH IT ZOMBIE
Apr 19, 2003
No more blinkies! Yay!
College Slice
Was sort of cycling with a group of folks earlier this year before it got cold. Wear a loving helmet and don't ride like a dick.
Sometimes that group consisted of like 40+ people, on a random Tuesday night. We'd bike around the city and people would think something is going on.
Bikes are fun.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

George is making a joke here because no one uses hand signals now.
But when my blinkers were out you best believed I used them.
People are too cool I guess. LAST WORD. :sun:

naem
May 29, 2011

bice culls

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

why would you care if a bike runs a red light

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Pivotal Lever posted:

why would you care if a bike runs a red light
top city homo is getting all butthurt

i go through any light i think is clear enough to run, ive been burned by the cops before, pay to play

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

same, i run red lights to minimize the amount of time spent next to cars

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
The worst is the bike guys that hold up traffic when they get off their bike to play pedestrian in a crosswalk.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Wear a loving helmet. Wear a loving helmet.Wear a loving helmet.

OP, by now the girl you hit is already dead. You can do nothing for her. Grap a shovel, dig a hole and get on with your life. At least you still have one.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

numberoneposter posted:

top city homo is getting all butthurt

i go through any light i think is clear enough to run, ive been burned by the cops before, pay to play

i will end you

bike drivers are poo poo humans and i lust for their death

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rambling Robot posted:

OP, by now the girl you hit is already dead. You can do nothing for her. Grap a shovel, dig a hole and get on with your life. At least you still have one.

leave her for the crows

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
if you are hit by a car then lol if you think a helmet is going to do poo poo.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What about the pedestrians that jaywalk by running into the street, before growing so self conscious they nearly stop moving to walk the last 1/4 of the way.

loving just run man

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that dude has duchenne muscular dystrophy and lives in alabama

so his parents have probably never even bought him a bike

bet he has a sweetass offroad wheelchair tho

Nektu
Jul 4, 2007

FUKKEN FUUUUUUCK
Cybernetic Crumb
Well duh, he didnt close the strap. Helmets dont protect you if you dont follow the safety instructions :science:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Chaka crippled.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

i will end you

bike drivers are poo poo humans and i lust for their death
cock of the walk one day, feather duster the next, and guess what, you are getting plucked BITCH

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

TOILETLORD posted:

they should charge all bicyclist a vehicle registration fee, and make them get motor cycle plates to use the roads.

also make them take a drivers test.

This,
I don't have a problem with cyclists who follow the rules, but it's loving infuriating how man of them don't care for any rules and just assume you'll do a full break when they decide they want to change lane without signal, checking for traffic behind them or anything. Not to mention that they love to change between pedestrian/vehicle mode on the fly, not caring at all for any actual pedestrians or vehicles in the process.
Just having a way to ID them so they can't get away with everything would be a big plus.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyone who crosses a street should have a helmet and insurance because drivers actually can't drive and are not really held accountable because its an "accident" and you actually risk your life even getting close to a cross walk

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits
Weirdly enough, pedestrians around here are rather safe and a cross walk will get you across the street with the drivers stopping in front if it if they see you want to cross (as per regulation). There's still a lot of bycicle related accidents though, because they don't care about any traffic regulations and we germans get confused easily when people don't follow regulations, rules and laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

What about the pedestrians that jaywalk by running into the street, before growing so self conscious they nearly stop moving to walk the last 1/4 of the way.

loving just run man
i hit them with my shoulder. its a harsh world and lessons about right of way must be taught. i always follow up with a double reverse "gently caress YOU" or a jerking off gesture.

top city homo is just angry because hes a fat cager turd in SF and is just jealous of the super fit fixie dudes. bet you couldn't bike or run for 10 minutes without coughing up a lung. just angry and broiling that those fixie boys getting all that hipster pussy.

• Locked thread