Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I like to see people riding bikes, smoking cigarettes. Cracks me up. Laughing just thinking about it. What a juxtaposition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i smoke when i ride so people won't mistake me for someone who is riding to be healthy or riding to make some sort of political statement. ie, a bourgeoisie cyclist.

rather, i want people to think that i'm a low class loser who is biking out of necessity b/c he either lost his license and/or can't afford a car and/or is drunk all the time and/or refuses to ride the bus because it's full of minorities. ie, a proletariat cyclist.

It also takes skill to handle both at the same time…and smoking looks cool…and people don't wear helmets because they don't want to look like lamewads…Boys, I think we just solved the problem -- Mandatory cigarette laws will save lives.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Three Olives, do you remember when that girl who was jogging was hit by the bicyclist on Katy Trail and it was because she was listening to an iPod?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Donors make better livers. :D

And you gotta notify your next of kin if you are a donor because that's who has final say-so, not what's on your license…I could be lying but I'm pretty sure I'm not. I don't know what happens if you have no next of kin or executor or whatever. Pauper's field, I guess. For what's left of you.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Bicyclists intimidate me.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I ate it so many times on mine and never wore a helmet and look at me now.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Uh-oh Spaghettios.
Seriously, what happened to this guy?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I am curious now about people who don't wear seatbelts.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

never feed a road cyclist past midnight.

Seriously. Arrive alive, y'all.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Please, allow me to have the last word.
We 4-wheelers are fine to share the road with y'all on 2. Just don't be jerky about it.
Also, the jerkiest you can be on a bike will is like…1/20th of how jerky someone in a car can be.
Please use your hand signals if you are pretending to be a vehicle; if you are a bike messenger with a death wish, you can do whatever, as long as it doesn't endanger other people.
Peds always have the right of way.
Stay off highways.
THE END

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

George is making a joke here because no one uses hand signals now.
But when my blinkers were out you best believed I used them.
People are too cool I guess. LAST WORD. :sun:

• Locked thread