Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
it is never ok to blame the victim. sorry. but you're wrong. (and a real piece of poo poo if you actually believe what you posted)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

TOILETLORD posted:

it actually is, because half the time a victim willfully made a choice that has excessive risk for no reason.
no, just no.

i pity you for such smug cynicism and middlebrow bootstraps morality.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com
i just ride my bike on the sidwalk, wherein i'm the shark, not the minnow. the dominant species, as it were.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

TOILETLORD posted:

ok what's up, why are you going out of your way to level personal attacks at me.

probs b/c you're such a fuckin dingus, idk...

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

open container posted:

Many bike lanes are stupidly put in the "door zone," maybe this is what you are experiencing.
Yeah agreed. try riding your bike in the bike lane in NYC...cars just use them for temporary parking and unloading/loading, particularly in the hasidic jew section of brooklyn. i almost ran over a lil' hassid hymie boy and basically got chased out of jew town by one of their neighborhood school bus drivers. fortunately, it's against their religion or something to cross the border into south williamsburg, so i booked it to bedford ave, a la themla & louise.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

hemale in pain posted:

how do you people not know his gimmick yet jesus lol

well, for starters, i have a life outside of these forums.

as such, when i see someone postin' like a bozo-deluxe, i don't consult my gimmick rolodex. i simply blast 'em in the face with both barrels and move on.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Smash it Smash hit posted:

" Look at this idiot biker. First he is on the road, now he is on the sidewalk, now he is off his bike talking to his friend, now he is riding on the road again." - person driving a 2500lb death machine 40 mph

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

I.C. posted:

I like to see people riding bikes, smoking cigarettes. Cracks me up. Laughing just thinking about it. What a juxtaposition.
i smoke when i ride so people won't mistake me for someone who is riding to be healthy or riding to make some sort of political statement. ie, a bourgeoisie cyclist.

rather, i want people to think that i'm a low class loser who is biking out of necessity b/c he either lost his license and/or can't afford a car and/or is drunk all the time and/or refuses to ride the bus because it's full of minorities. ie, a proletariat cyclist.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

That's like blaming the velvet manufacurer of the pool table when your friend knocks the cue ball into your fat face
lol

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Frankenstyle posted:

Wearing a helmet doesn't help, I just go faster before I hit them. I figure if the tragedies keep mounting maybe we'll get a sensible law where bicycles can only be ridden on the weekends in playgrounds.

maddox.xmission.com

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

so handicapped and so helpless, yet still so smug. yeah, he's a goon.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Top City Homo posted:

hey bro guess what. I pump iron 5 times a week

if any of you spandex wearing faggots try to get it on with my you will find that i will outrun you, and just shoulder check your into the asphalt and hope your fixies get caught up in your legs on the way down and mangle you

i dont gently caress around

i have anger issues and i will snap a bitch in two

and the cops will be on my side

lol i'll just shoot you. ain't no amount of hypermasculine posturing gonna stop a bullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Butt Wizard posted:

My favourite are the 'bikes are healthy and green' nutcases.

Ok dude, tell me how environmentally friendly carbon fibre is to manufacture and why I'm better off exposed to the elements rather than in a vehicle that won't collapse when it hits a small pebble, doesn't get punctured tyres every second week and has UV protection in the glass so I don't end up looking like a leather sofa by the time I'm 30.
this kind of argument is dumb b/c anything you do is gonna pollute the earf to a extent. the point is why does it have to be all or nothing with you homo conservative people?

like "hurrrr bikes manufacturing pollutes so it's perfectly fine for me to pollute 20-fold cause you're doin it too". that's a child's mentality. literally, that is how children think. "BUT MOOOOOOOM he was doing it too!"

• Locked thread