Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this is me IRL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

never feed a road cyclist past midnight.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

btw guys im "that cyclist" and i dont give a gently caress

im also "that driver" and im also "that guy" on the sidewalk

you can get the gently caress out of my way; i am more important that you.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Dec 9, 2014

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Pivotal Lever posted:

why would you care if a bike runs a red light
top city homo is getting all butthurt

i go through any light i think is clear enough to run, ive been burned by the cops before, pay to play

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

i will end you

bike drivers are poo poo humans and i lust for their death
cock of the walk one day, feather duster the next, and guess what, you are getting plucked BITCH

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

anyone who crosses a street should have a helmet and insurance because drivers actually can't drive and are not really held accountable because its an "accident" and you actually risk your life even getting close to a cross walk

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

What about the pedestrians that jaywalk by running into the street, before growing so self conscious they nearly stop moving to walk the last 1/4 of the way.

loving just run man
i hit them with my shoulder. its a harsh world and lessons about right of way must be taught. i always follow up with a double reverse "gently caress YOU" or a jerking off gesture.

top city homo is just angry because hes a fat cager turd in SF and is just jealous of the super fit fixie dudes. bet you couldn't bike or run for 10 minutes without coughing up a lung. just angry and broiling that those fixie boys getting all that hipster pussy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

good to know you conceal carry in NY you dumb bitch . i hope the next time you crash into a pedestrian and your gun falls out one of those fat NY pigs chokes you to death
you are the biggest piece of poo poo i hope you get a hernia and then a brain aneurism and then a prolapsed anus and a ruptured vertebrae

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

i am angry, angry about bicycles
whats it like to go through life in a constant state of frustration and confrontation? spare us your aggro bullshit and drop dead of a heart attack already.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

thats a good idea

i am drooling at the prospect of beating a pale spandex bike rider with a dildo
you are a joke, do you even play sports? what is your BMI you fat chunky gently caress. your whole attitude is a joke. get real dipshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

lol you idiot

i cant do this anymore
see you in the next life rear end in a top hat

• Locked thread