Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Wear a loving helmet. Wear a loving helmet.Wear a loving helmet.

bikers on average deserve death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Yeah agreed. try riding your bike in the bike lane in NYC...cars just use them for temporary parking and unloading/loading, particularly in the hasidic jew section of brooklyn. i almost ran over a lil' hassid hymie boy and basically got chased out of jew town by one of their neighborhood school bus drivers. fortunately, it's against their religion or something to cross the border into south williamsburg, so i booked it to bedford ave, a la themla & louise.

hope you get hit by a bus you fuckwit

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Smash it Smash hit posted:

" Look at this idiot biker. First he is on the road, now he is on the sidewalk, now he is off his bike talking to his friend, now he is riding on the road again." - person driving a 2500lb death machine 40 mph

smart people get out of the way of the 2500 lb death machine; idiot bikers do everything they can to infuriate the drivers of those machines. hence their deserving of death and or being mangled

Drink Cheerwine posted:

some drunk faggy hippie riding his bike broke my side mirror when i was stopped at a red light. he then attempted to flee.

he made it a block and a half before my friend and i beat the poo poo out of him (for running)

street justice

same. but my dude managed to get away because of SF traffic. i am glad you delivered street justice.

another time a biker rear end in a top hat scratched my car and another pulled my antenna.

i am glad that i do not carry a crow bar in my car

naem posted:

San Francisco prides itself on public transit eco-something-something but it means that the muni light rail, historic trolley cars, the car lane, tax/bus lane and bike lane all merge into each other with brightly colored paint and concrete islands full of people in the middle of the street, delivery trucks blocking half the lanes, and hobos running amok pooping EVERYWHERE any time traffic stops which is constantly.

i live and drive in SF. You have not known pure hatred until you drive a car in SF.

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Dec 9, 2014

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ASSASSINS! posted:

that's what a ulock is for.

how is a lock going to stop a car

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

It kills the driver

i think the difference in mass tells a different story, a story of a dead human being bicycle rider

protip: ride your baby toys in the park not on the road, that's for adults

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

QuarkJets posted:

Yeah, if you don't drive a huge SUV or monster truck to work then you're just a pussy and you deserve to get murdered by a larger, superior vehicle

this guy gets it

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Infidel Castro posted:

Finally, a voice of reason.

I almost hit some dickhead cyclist downtown last week because they felt entitled to cross all three lanes as the light turned green. The only reason I stopped is because I didn't want to damage my car.

gently caress cyclists, get off my loving roads you smug-rear end entitled cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zj5nhASk0

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

numberoneposter posted:

top city homo is getting all butthurt

i go through any light i think is clear enough to run, ive been burned by the cops before, pay to play

i will end you

bike drivers are poo poo humans and i lust for their death

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Rambling Robot posted:

OP, by now the girl you hit is already dead. You can do nothing for her. Grap a shovel, dig a hole and get on with your life. At least you still have one.

leave her for the crows

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

numberoneposter posted:

cock of the walk one day, feather duster the next, and guess what, you are getting plucked BITCH

biker protip: DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

numberoneposter posted:

i hit them with my shoulder. its a harsh world and lessons about right of way must be taught. i always follow up with a double reverse "gently caress YOU" or a jerking off gesture.

top city homo is just angry because hes a fat cager turd in SF and is just jealous of the super fit fixie dudes. bet you couldn't bike or run for 10 minutes without coughing up a lung. just angry and broiling that those fixie boys getting all that hipster pussy.

hey bro guess what. I pump iron 5 times a week

if any of you spandex wearing faggots try to get it on with my you will find that i will outrun you, and just shoulder check your into the asphalt and hope your fixies get caught up in your legs on the way down and mangle you

i dont gently caress around

i have anger issues and i will snap a bitch in two

and the cops will be on my side

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

lol i'll just shoot you. ain't no amount of hypermasculine posturing gonna stop a bullet.

good to know you conceal carry in NY you dumb bitch . i hope the next time you crash into a pedestrian and your gun falls out one of those fat NY pigs chokes you to death

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Translation: Not only am I a fatty, but I am a short fatty.

i am angry, angry about bicycles

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

ASSASSINS! posted:

because you stupid faggots always stop and threaten to get out of your car but gently caress right off as soon as the ulock comes out. that or you loose your passenger side mirror. :)

you are all lucky i no longer carry a loving machete in my trunk

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I am so picturing you driving a Smart car with a powered wheelchair attached to the back that you laboriously lower down in order to motor your bulk into Dennys.

feet touching the ground is for peasants and dainty faggots

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

various cheeses posted:

(It's been replaced by a large double-ended dildo)

thats a good idea

i am drooling at the prospect of beating a pale spandex bike rider with a dildo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

numberoneposter posted:

you are a joke, do you even play sports? what is your BMI you fat chunky gently caress. your whole attitude is a joke. get real dipshit.

lol you idiot

i cant do this anymore

• Locked thread