Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Wear a loving helmet. Wear a loving helmet.Wear a loving helmet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ok now that we have four pages I'll tell you what made me post this:

Three sibling/kids were crossing the street on their bikes, using a crosswalk, and one got hit and died. hosed up, right? But this is what gets me is they were riding with the youngest in the middle (I don't know if abreast or in a line, I assume a line) because their loving PARENTS TOLD THEM TO

Hey parents, how about you loving tell them to WEAR A DICKING HELMET TOO??

Kid got hit, hit her head on the windshield, died.

In another story, an engineer throws a huge fit about a cities civil road engineers being retarded when a mother and daughter got ran down by a severely drunk driver. It was sleeting. They purposefully ignored the crosswalk. Dude blames engineers.

That's like blaming the velvet manufacurer of the pool table when your friend knocks the cue ball into your fat face

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Darth123123 posted:

How old? Charges? Gay?

Kids in first story were like 12-14

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It kills the driver

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What about the pedestrians that jaywalk by running into the street, before growing so self conscious they nearly stop moving to walk the last 1/4 of the way.

loving just run man

• Locked thread