Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'd use the HOT thread tag but yeah...

So, a magician has invented a fireball making tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNVG0dFaC50

LARPing has never held so much promise.

You too, can be a supervillain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

I'd use the HOT thread tag but yeah...

So, a magician has invented a fireball making tool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNVG0dFaC50

LARPing has never held so much promise.

You too, can be a supervillain.

seems silly when you can just buy a shotgun.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What does it mean "up to 30 feet away". 30 feet away from what? The gas and pressure canisters?

e: also anything that highly stylized in an ad, is probably pretty lame.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Dec 8, 2014

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

just eat two mushrooms you dumb gently caress

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

As a Warlock, I can summon fireballs, but I'm not good enough yet to give them momentum while keeping their form.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Ratjaculation posted:

just eat two mushrooms you dumb gently caress

uhm, it's mushroom then flower :mario:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

so its a flash paper gun?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

it's so people can complete their GOB cosplay.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

uhm, it's mushroom then flower :mario:

i will rip you apart

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

It's an overly dramatic, hyperbolic video of a douchebag walking around.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Ratjaculation posted:

i will rip you apart

ii amm sorry, i just checked out ggamefaqs.com and it appears you are correct and it is i who is wrong, two mushrooms and you get fire is correct, i sincerly apologize

:yikes:

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

looks like a great way to set yourself on fire

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

ii amm sorry, i just checked out ggamefaqs.com and it appears you are correct and it is i who is wrong, two mushrooms and you get fire is correct, i sincerly apologize

:yikes:

still gonna tear your rear end apart im gay

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Ratjaculation posted:

still gonna tear your rear end apart im gay

:h:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Is there an ice version? I need ice urgently.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Not sure what utility it'd be if it were a real question. Same with super strength. Although the latter one could probably get into MMA or something and make bank.

Fireballs however wouldn't have much utility, if you live somewhere cold you'd save on matches and lighters, or if you smoke you'd save a little bit on buying lighters. So there'd be some utility to it, but not a whole lot, and if the fireballs were unwieldy it'd be of no use at all; go to light a cigarette or light a fire and either burn your face off or your house down.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Kuato posted:

Not sure what utility it'd be if it were a real question. Same with super strength. Although the latter one could probably get into MMA or something and make bank.

Fireballs however wouldn't have much utility, if you live somewhere cold you'd save on matches and lighters, or if you smoke you'd save a little bit on buying lighters. So there'd be some utility to it, but not a whole lot, and if the fireballs were unwieldy it'd be of no use at all; go to light a cigarette or light a fire and either burn your face off or your house down.

super strength would be good for construction dock work and demolition and the military and wwf promos.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
cool someone finally invented a roman candle

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
This would be a good thing for a PUA to get and wear to the bar on a friday night.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

I'd use super strength to gently caress up bad guys' poo poo. I'd show my powers to the army and have them airdrop me over ISIS territory and I would go all Brock Sampson (or, more fittingly considering the biblical setting: regular Sampson) on them. Maybe I'd even kill a few dozen with the jawbone of an rear end if I found one lying around or pulled one out of an rear end that looked like it was about to die anyway and needed to be euthanized.

Headline: every single ISIS fighter slain by heroic muscleman.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Fire Mages got nerfed to garbage, get back to me when I can shoot icicles or shadow beams out of my hands instead :colbert:

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
what kind of hosed up world do we live in where someone over the age of 16 could find anything about that video remotely appealing

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

cool someone finally invented a roman candle

2 years in the making....

And lol this dude runs like a girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

a hole-y ghost posted:

Yes, you can see a shot of him loading it up at 24 seconds.

• Locked thread