Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Agag posted:

OP seems like a pretty lovely guy. but only by IRL standards. By Internet standards this is pretty tame.

Why do you need to make this so personal? Who are you to judge me I mean you don't know who I am or what my life consists of or how I interact with others? You don't know who I am as a father, husband, son, brother, friend or anything at all. You don't know me from Adam bub. You've never hurt anyone? You can look me straight in the eye and tell me that you've never kicked a cocktail waitress or maybe hostess or flight attendant in the pussy? Let ye who has not sinned kick the first pussy my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

rebuilt puss never rides the same. op is trash.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

fyodor posted:

rebuilt puss never rides the same. op is trash.

that wasn't very nice.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

mookface posted:

Why do you need to make this so personal? Who are you to judge me I mean you don't know who I am or what my life consists of or how I interact with others? You don't know who I am as a father, husband, son, brother, friend or anything at all. You don't know me from Adam bub. You've never hurt anyone? You can look me straight in the eye and tell me that you've never kicked a cocktail waitress or maybe hostess or flight attendant in the pussy? Let ye who has not sinned kick the first pussy my friend.

I'll admit I punched a woman in the titties like 5 weeks a go.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

mookface posted:

that wasn't very nice.
Dear Mookface,
I'm afraid you've doomed your nice guy persona with this tale of drugs, alleys, and pussy kicking.

Yours in posting,

redshirt.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lsd owns and shrooms are easy to grow even for a complete dumbass.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

I'll admit I punched a woman in the titties like 5 weeks a go.

how did this go down and why? Did you get both titties with one punch like a hook or right cross?

redshirt posted:

Dear Mookface,
I'm afraid you've doomed your nice guy persona with this tale of drugs, alleys, and pussy kicking.

Yours in posting,

redshirt.

I'm sorry you were offended by my tale

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007
i remember your other thread about being a badass where you pushed a scalper down a flight of stairs because he wouldn't buy your tickets. still don't think you understand what a scalper is

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The Royal Scrub posted:

i remember your other thread about being a badass where you pushed a scalper down a flight of stairs because he wouldn't buy your tickets. still don't think you understand what a scalper is

no I was trying to sell the tickets at cost and he didn't like that. He was a straight up scalper

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:stare:

:ughh:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

mookface posted:

Naw man, it was a compliment kinda. You just need to squint at it a little bit.

Me IRL:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I'm still in shock that you did this OP. But the even worse thought that came to me was that somewhere in the world, probably Germany, there are people who are into this sort of thing.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My opinion on mookface remains the same. Indifferent.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mookface posted:

I'm sorry you were offended by my tale
I'm certainly not offended.

Shocked/surprised is a better description.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Soooooooo...... what happened next?

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Fallows posted:

Lucrative career in construction.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

I'm certainly not offended.

Shocked/surprised is a better description.

judge me not by my actions, or my words, what I have done, or what I have failed to do. Judge me by how nice of a guy I tell you I am. I am a really nice guy and if you re-frame what happened in the context of 'it had to happen this way' I come out smelling pretty good.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
As long as you've been thrown down some stairs and kneed in the nads you're good karma wise but if not LOOK OUT

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Fallows posted:

That night ? Nothing happened at all. One of my friends had a broken nose but it wasn't a big deal. I continued a pretty wild and I guess somewhat dangerous lifestyle for a short while until I fell in love with a girl and started a family and focused on them pretty much entirely. I coach tee-ball now.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mookface posted:

judge me not by my actions, or my words, what I have done, or what I have failed to do. Judge me by how nice of a guy I tell you I am. I am a really nice guy and if you re-frame what happened in the context of 'it had to happen this way' I come out smelling pretty good.

You brought a briefcase full of drugs into a dive bar.

I question your judgment.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

mookface posted:

That night ? Nothing happened at all. One of my friends had a broken nose but it wasn't a big deal. I continued a pretty wild and I guess somewhat dangerous lifestyle for a short while until I fell in love with a girl and started a family and focused on them pretty much entirely. I coach tee-ball now.

So will you oval office punt your daughter in front of her first BF in a show of dominance?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
mook, you have a wife and kids at home

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

So will you oval office punt your daughter in front of her first BF in a show of dominance?

No that's pretty hosed up tex. I have a healthy attitude towards sexuality and I don't feel the need to pull that bullshit on whoever she chooses to date. There is a double standard inherent in this where fathers are supposed to discourage their daughter from normal sexuality while encouraging their sons to go bang everything that moves. I disagree with this because I think it's a weird holdover from ancient times of dowry's and all that poo poo so I don't want to play into any of that poo poo whatsoever. When my daughter reaches that age and starts dating I will make a point of getting to know him. If there's something about him that I don't like I'm sure I'll tell her, but ultimately who she chooses is her decision. As long as he doesn't hurt her I won't have a problem with him. If he does hurt her or poison her mind with nonsense it will end badly for him, but I hope she is a good judge of character so it won't come to that.

The short answer is no, I will not oval office punt my daughter for any reason. That was a one time thing.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

mookface posted:

When my daughter reaches that age and starts dating I will make a point of getting to know him. If there's something about him that I don't like I'm sure I'll tell her, but ultimately who she chooses is her decision. As long as he doesn't hurt her I won't have a problem with him. If he does hurt her or poison her mind with nonsense it will end badly for him, but I hope she is a good judge of character so it won't come to that.

good luck lol

also you are full of poo poo

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

mookface posted:

What you get when you put the mookface saga together is that you are dealing with one loving awesome guy. He makes bank, he was a wild one with many outrageous stories to rattle your button-down sensibilities, but he's also got heart and is good to his family. Just a cool dude, sharing that information with you piece by piece in post form.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Agag posted:

What you get when you put the mookface saga together is that you are dealing with one loving awesome guy. He makes bank, he was a wild one with many outrageous stories to rattle your button-down sensibilities, but he's also got heart and is good to his family. Just a cool dude, sharing that information with you piece by piece in post form.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
If it helps OP I scored my first goal ever in soccer by kicking the goalie in the face. The ball was rolling towards the goal, we were about equal distance from each other and I kicked, missed the ball and booted him straight on. Poor kid just crumpled to the ground screaming and bleeding and I'm horrified but somehow have the peace of mind to kick the ball into the goal with my left foot. First goal ever. Was really exciting.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
Yeah just don't stand between mookface and a door/stairs/ any other means of escape wherein he's previously assaulted strangers

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

If it helps OP I scored my first goal ever in soccer by kicking the goalie in the face. The ball was rolling towards the goal, we were about equal distance from each other and I kicked, missed the ball and booted him straight on. Poor kid just crumpled to the ground screaming and bleeding and I'm horrified but somehow have the peace of mind to kick the ball into the goal with my left foot. First goal ever. Was really exciting.

Was this in the playoffs? Because I got cold loving knocked out as a goalie in the playoffs by some dude whiffing on the ball (supposedly) and kicking me straight in the head. He scored too.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

texaholic posted:

also, no

tex I like you but don't do this poo poo again

thanks

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
No

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

redshirt posted:

Was this in the playoffs? Because I got cold loving knocked out as a goalie in the playoffs by some dude whiffing on the ball (supposedly) and kicking me straight in the head. He scored too.

No, JV soccer in high school. I was a tall gawky basketball kid who played that one year bc I thought it might be fun. I was already about 6'2" or 6'3" as a sophomore and the goalie was probably half my size. I felt really bad for him, he had to leave the game, but I was really psyched to score a goal. :ohdear:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

I was a tall gawky basketball kid who played that one year bc I thought it might be fun.

I feel kinda the same way modding GBS

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

You're doing great, kid.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Agag posted:

I lived in a crack hotel for about a year and a half and I was the only one there who had a job. It wasn't very stable environment at all. I was the only one who wasn't totally insane or a drug addict. To be honest my trajectory wasn't incredibly positive, if you projected the leading indicators. This is why on the rare occasions I've met a young person freaking out about knocking up a girl I tell them to relax. I firmly believe that a stability is important for a lot of people, and a healthy family life definitely provides this. I could very easily turned out as some alcoholic hipster washout without a thing going for me. It would have happened I guarantee it.

I don't deal drugs or even do drugs. I don't get into fights. I don't even go out anymore at all. I didn't cook a meal or fall asleep sober once for three years or so and you don't behave rationally when you abuse your head like this. I couldn't kick anyone in the pussy anymore, it's not in me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

redshirt posted:

You're doing great, kid.

:shobon:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gnarlyhotep posted:

It's like the Road Warrior out there.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

It's like the Road Warrior out there.

I'm just here for the gasoline.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm just here for the gasoline.

*screams as you walk away, leaving me handcuffed to the overturned car which is about to explode while I am left with just a hack saw and not enough time*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

*screams as you walk away, leaving me handcuffed to the overturned car which is about to explode while I am left with just a hack saw and not enough time*

"never kick a cocktail waitress square in the pussy"

I whisper as I let you go

• Locked thread