Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Trevor had held it together for quite a while but he really did start to slip. He had managed his drug usage and schizophrenia pretty well for the first few months that I knew him but he really started to go down hill. The main kitchen / walk in refrigerator that looked like a turn of the century morgue had broken down and I had some food that was going to go bad. Nothing major, some deli meats, some cheese, some tomatoes I think. Trevor being a pretty nice guy said he would lend me the use of his little bar fridge that he kept in the office. It was absolutely filthy and some accumulated with ice that the door would hardly shut but the food was going to go bad so I said gently caress it why not. A day or so later I wanted to make some sandwiches so I bugged Trevor about it and he said yeah ok man I just got to take care of this thing meet me back here in a few. I went to his office later and loitered around a bit but he never showed up.

After two or three attempts to get my food back it became clear that he was deliberately avoiding me. I'd see him in the halls and yell 'WHERE THE FUCKS MY CHEESE TREVOR' and he would practically run away. I guess he couldn't take the pressure anymore because he approached me one day and apologized, said the cheese and meat had gone bad. It was gone. He had one slimy and spoiled conciliatory tomato to present me with. He had sold my cheese.

Trevor's downfall culminated with him having sex with a transsexual prostitute that lived in the building in exchange for rent. He got really ill and looked like death. I think he caught something. he lost his job and was put out on the street. I accidentally ran over his leg riding a bike one time and he got up and just looked terrible and he didn't even recognize me. That was the last time I saw him, he's most likely dead now.

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Dec 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Luvcow posted:

I think a lot of people still haven't gotten over the title of this thread :ohdear:

then they need to find another forum to read

• Locked thread