Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Mixodorian posted:

is this really true? hmmmmm

Yup. It's this guy. I think his forums name was artieTSMITW. .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5BLSERFbg

And anything with Butters is funny. Period.

empty baggie fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
buncha salt shakers running around with high pitched voices and say the swears loll

poop!

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i like that its not about stupid political messages anymore and just parodies poo poo in weird ways

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
matt and trey dont believe in global warming lmfao

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

South Park makes people on both sides of the political spectrum mad with the whole "truth in the middle" and that's kind of funny. Like, how long did this thread take until someone started whining about it?

so this show which you seem to be admitting is just trying to troll people, is actually insightful and worth basing real world opinions on, and not just 15 year old retarded stoner opinions?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

ilikedirt posted:

wierd i thought all white devils believed in global warming. its one of those things they tell themselves in their arrogance, that they are changing the planet and could change it back. Are you sure they don't believe in it

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

icantfindaname posted:

so this show which you seem to be admitting is just trying to troll people, is actually insightful and worth basing real world opinions on, and not just 15 year old retarded stoner opinions?

Nope, but it's funny to see people get mad about it. Haven't watched it in ages, personally.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
kyle gets ebola and starts driving for uber but he gets raped by bill cosby

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Harald posted:

kyle gets ebola and starts driving for uber but he gets raped by bill cosby

ebola and uber have both been covered already please catch up

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

sexy young infidel posted:

wierd i thought all white devils believed in global warming. its one of those things they tell themselves in their arrogance, that they are changing the planet and could change it back. Are you sure they don't believe in it

hubris is the defining quality of devils

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
officer barbrady chokeholds cartman to death in a hunger games parody episode

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

South Park episodes making fun of a current event or hot button issue of the day will age just as well as the humor in those "_______ Movie" movies

Well they desperately want to stay relevant. They've also been kidding around the whole season with the whole "things people my age like is cool and things young people like is dumb" trope, so I think they have some sense of self-awareness about it.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

empty baggie posted:

Yup. It's this guy. I think his forums name was artieTSMITW. .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5BLSERFbg

proof of goondom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad0y32tHRp0

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh. AxeCop is a cartoon that I think is funny. Could someone start a thread about how they don't think it's funny?

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

People may hate South Park, but let's not forget that trey Parker and Matt stone have been nominated for an Oscar and have won tony awards because of Book of Mormon.

Book of Mormon is my poo poo though.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

KoRMaK posted:

do you not have a way to play the videos or something? Did you get a corrupted file?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My Face When posted:

People may hate South Park, but let's not forget that trey Parker and Matt stone have been nominated for an Oscar and have won tony awards because of Book of Mormon.

And they turned up to the Oscars wearing dresses and tripping balls.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I'll admit, South Park has sort of fallen into a Simpsons oh-right-this-is-still-on category for me. I still watch it if it's on. Still makes me laugh. Not as much as the first few seasons though.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

John K also makes/made cartoons and he's a big rear end in a top hat

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I'll admit, South Park has sort of fallen into a Simpsons oh-right-this-is-still-on category for me. I still watch it if it's on. Still makes me laugh. Not as much as the first few seasons though.

Comedy Central was airing a few of the first season episodes this morning, and I couldn't believe how completely terrible they were. Same thing when I see some of the first two seasons of the Simpsons. Sorry, but they don't hold up well at all.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

My Face When posted:

the thing about South Park is that Trey and Matt are capable of doing some really funny poo poo like Book of Mormon, and yet they're boxing themselves in creatively with a show that's been on for 18 seasons. it's not like they're Matt Groening, who wants to do The Simpsons until he can't do it anymore, or Seth MacFarlene, who is running on his own vanity

by the way, for all the poo poo i talk about South Park, i still love the Faith Plus One episode

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

the book of mormon is literally a live action, musical episode of South Park. i don't understand thinking that's good but not South Park

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Y-Hat posted:

the thing about South Park is that Trey and Matt are capable of doing some really funny poo poo like Book of Mormon, and yet they're boxing themselves in creatively with a show that's been on for 18 seasons. it's not like they're Matt Groening, who wants to do The Simpsons until he can't do it anymore, or Seth MacFarlene, who is running on his own vanity

by the way, for all the poo poo i talk about South Park, i still love the Faith Plus One episode

is faith plus 1 a dungeons and dragons joke

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Mixodorian posted:

Rick and Morty I feel is the best example of a vulgar cartoon done right

lmfao

Randandal
Feb 26, 2009

Smeego posted:

south park is really good... sorry ur a bitch op

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

the champagne of manchild comedy, if you will

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

Anyone who believes this is dumb as hell

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SunAndSpring posted:

South Park makes people on both sides of the political spectrum mad with the whole "truth in the middle" and that's kind of funny. Like, how long did this thread take until someone started whining about it?

the truth usually is in the middle and people doing this partisan bullshit are ruining the country lol

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah rick and morty is the only good cartoon right now.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Baronjutter posted:

I just watched the pilot and I thought it was really unfunny, Morty. And Rick says "Morty" a lot, Morty. And then there's a bunch of generic action moments and telegraphed jokes, Morty. And Morty you gotta understand, most of the attempts at humor are really forced, Morty. And Morty, Rick is a crackpot drunkard and that's his whole character, Morty. Do you get it, Morty? Are you, Morty, not entertained Morty?

Does it ever actually get better than that or can the whole series be summed up by that lovely pilot?

Morty.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Every episode I've seen centered around Butters is great but everything else is poo poo and always has been poo poo.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

anime

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

King Vidiot posted:

I just watched the pilot and I thought it was really unfunny, Morty. And Rick says "Morty" a lot, Morty. And then there's a bunch of generic action moments and telegraphed jokes, Morty. And Morty you gotta understand, most of the attempts at humor are really forced, Morty. And Morty, Rick is a crackpot drunkard and that's his whole character, Morty. Do you get it, Morty? Are you, Morty, not entertained Morty?

Does it ever actually get better than that or can the whole series be summed up by that lovely pilot?

Morty.

Update, the second episode is a lot better so I retract everything I said except for the part about the pilot being poo poo. Because it is.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Hey guys you might want to sit down. I'm sorry... I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this. Kenny.... my god. Kenny died last night. I'm so sorry.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

You Are A Elf posted:

BASEketball is still pretty funny after all these years.

Pretty much this.

It seems they're at their best when not trying to cash in on the latest stupid fad/news story, and just doing general parodies.

Lil Crime Stoppers seemed like a "Naked Gun" tribute at times and it made it very funny.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

OP should create a list of shows he doesn't like. Some of us might learn of new shows we could enjoy!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i agree with this

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

family guy season 12 came out on netflix last night. 9/11 was a tragedy but a bigger tragedy was seth macfarlane missing his flight.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

Morty.
this was actually pretty good, i laughed.

Rick is a like demigod or something. He isn't an evil genius, he's an indifferent genius. he just wants to use his technology to parrrrttttyyyy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Buncha fags in this thread.

• Locked thread