Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

exp0n posted:

if its not a honey crisp you are wasting your time

I will fight anyone who disagrees with this goon. Accept that all other apples are fighting for second place.

Misogynist posted:

why do honeycrisps cost three times as much as every other loving apple

Market forces - they taste loving awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellwenner
Oct 21, 2005
Don't make me kill you.

Red, but they have to be the real good crunchy expensive kind. You can't go cheap when buying apples.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Wizchine posted:

I will fight anyone who disagrees with this goon. Accept that all other apples are fighting for second place.

Market forces - they taste loving awesome.

Oh please. I bet if I put a granny smith, a red delicious, a honey crisp and one of those nashi pears which I think is like an apple and pear hybrid?? into your mouth you'd choke to death you weak rear end bitch.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Fandyien posted:

i'm a green apple man. the tarter the better. cider is really good too though and for some reason i feel like it typically comes from red ones.

You should try dirty granny cider,

Zazamoot
Apr 2, 2005
Honeycrisps are the Canon in D of apples

Macoun are the best. In addition to being crisp and sweet, they actually taste like apples. In good ones you can almost taste cider.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Cox Orange Pippins. lol cox no seriously they are very good. Those and Prairie Spy are my favorites.

• Locked thread