Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

When the person is laying down comfortably with eyes closed and you ask 'are you falling asleep?' and they respond 'no', bullshit they are loving falling asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Heh I see what you did there OP, but I'm afraid that's still a very real rape

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
bill cosby's hotel room

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

mookface posted:

bill cosby's hotel room

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

sexy young infidel posted:

Heh I see what you did there OP, but I'm afraid that's still a very real rape

This assumes both parties are trees.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Bill Cosby is a rapist.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

When responding to a question phrased as a double negative.

Scald
May 5, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 26 years!
When it's followed by a girlish giggle and some wriggling under the covers.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

CaptainSarcastic posted:

When responding to a question phrased as a double negative.

This.

Also if you ask people if they mind if you do a thing.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

popewiles posted:

When the person is laying down comfortably with eyes closed and you ask 'are you falling asleep?' and they respond 'no', bullshit they are loving falling asleep.

STOP TRIGGERING ME YOUR ENTIRE POST IS MY TRIGGER POST

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

No. I don't want to eat a grilled stuft burrito and a doritos tacos locos.

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

No i don't have an erection

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

dont read this if your a robot if you ask someone who always lies if they're lying right now

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

popewiles posted:

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
when a significant woman in your life asks "do i look fat in this"?

when a significant woman in your life asks "is anything on your mind right now"?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
on opposite day

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sometimes even when it means no it turns out that taking it as yes is fine too

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
When someone asks you 'do you post on the something awful forums'?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

popewiles posted:

I do this all the time. I've had people I slept with a lot tell me that you could carry out a conversation or ask me questions in this half conscious state and I'd answer them reasonably but I wouldn't actually remember any of it when I woke up.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

popewiles posted:

Kind of like when peeps ask me if I'm gay. They know

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Justin Godscock posted:

Bill Cosby is a rapist.

I thought he was just a comedian I didn't know he made music too

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

on opposite day

Bizzaro world. :colbert:

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I thought he was just a comedian I didn't know he made music too

he raped a lot

Qwerinty
Jul 20, 2006

by zen death robot
Moonside. Sidem oonsi demoon.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Toiletron 9000 posted:

Bizzaro world. :colbert:

opposite day IN bizarro world :aaaaa:

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
when people ask me if the op should stop posting and i shyly say "no"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

quote:

Opposite Day is an unofficial holiday, commonly observed whenever it is declared, where every action is modified so that meaning is inverted. Once Opposite Day is declared, statements mean the opposite of what they usually mean. Usually, a person would say, "After this phrase is over, it will be officially opposite day," and then Opposite Day will be officially started. Opposite Day can also be declared retroactively to indicate that what was just asserted had the opposite meaning of what was originally intended (For example when Kipley[when?] was told she was awesome by her awesome friend on opposite day, she did not realize that it was opposite day and was delighted, only to check her calendar seconds later to find out that it was in fact opposite day, which then lead her to go into a deep depression for the next week, illustrating Kipley's moody and depressing nature) (similar to the practice of crossed fingers to automatically nullify promises). Play has been compared to a children's "philosophy course",[1] and the game has been used as an educational aid and suggested as preparation for "standardized testing".[citation needed]

When declared on April 1, Opposite Day nullifies April Fools' Day. Any person fooled by a fake news story remains a fool, but everybody else becomes a fool, too. According to one anonymous source, the knowledge that everyone else is a fool doesn't help ease the pain much.[citation needed]

hahaha what the gently caress wikipedia

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

I do this all the time. I've had people I slept with a lot tell me that you could carry out a conversation or ask me questions in this half conscious state and I'd answer them reasonably but I wouldn't actually remember any of it when I woke up.

I'm pretty sure I'm in this state about 80% of the time

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

no, of course I wouldn't mind helping you move this weekend

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ghaz posted:

dont read this if your a robot if you ask someone who always lies if they're lying right now

"Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it!"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Actually OP Captain America IS pretty cool

Exioce
Sep 7, 2003

by VideoGames
You can't rape a machine, Lieutenant.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
When you ask someone if they want a piece of cake and they make that grimace of pain because they are dieting

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
When you ask someone if they did a thing they obviously did and they go "Nooooooo?".

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

hahaha what the gently caress wikipedia

This page was nominated for deletion. Please review the prior discussions if you are considering re-nomination:

Keep, 7 February 2013, see discussion.
Keep, 25 September 2008, see discussion.
Keep, 1 October 2005, see discussion.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
when you ask a woman if something's wrong

HEH WOMEN amirite

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Gay Roads posted:

when you ask a woman if something's wrong