Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

"sorry Tabitha but theres no way it should take anyone seven or more minutes to custom make a single peperoni pizza"

"hmm dominos is about a ten minute drive away, sweet Eric should be here any minute now"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
No. Sorry I couldn't have been more of a help to you.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
i'm lovin' it™

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

are you replying me or is that what you said when you used the pizza tracker"

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Jesus, will you hurry up or what?

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
reading this thread just reminded me i ordered a pizza 5 hours ago and forgot to pick it up

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i know you pieces of poo poo don't quality check the pizza just give it to me already!

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
ah DAYUM nigga they got a jamaican dude and evberything domanios is my homie

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
is the guy nicknamed sweet eric because thats cool

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I bet I'm going to get Steve the lonely alcoholic again.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Wicker Man posted:

I bet I'm going to get Steve the lonely alcoholic again.

i make a point of only ordering when sweet eric is doing the deliveries. what a nice guy. no one has any beef with sweet eric

Armor-Piercing
Sep 22, 2009

Nightly dance
of bleeding swords

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

i make a point of only ordering when sweet eric is doing the deliveries. what a nice guy. no one has any beef with sweet eric
Unless it's on the pizza!

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I would watch a show with two guys named Sweet Eric and Steve the Lonely Alcoholic who work at Dominos and are under the gun to make pizzas because of some twats who are entitled to their precious time and opinion of the necessary skills to make a pizza. It would all be speculation since Sweet Eric and Steve the Lonely Alcoholic toil under a minimum wage income and are shorted tips on a nightly basis as they are bullied by their boss and other co-workers for being hellishly gay.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

dominos is the kind of pizza ill only eat if its free at someone elses place

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Meowbot posted:

I would watch a show with two guys named Sweet Eric and Steve the Lonely Alcoholic who work at Dominos and are under the gun to make pizzas because of some twats who are entitled to their precious time and opinion of the necessary skills to make a pizza. It would all be speculation since Sweet Eric and Steve the Lonely Alcoholic toil under a minimum wage income and are shorted tips on a nightly basis as they are bullied by their boss and other co-workers for being hellishly gay.

imo if we kickstart this and get dominos to chip in we can definitely get sweet 'n sour (working title) on tv

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

coincidentally i eat a lot of dominos

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
dominoes is very good imo

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012

Meowbot posted:

Would DVR this, maybe let it sit for a few months to make sure it doesn't get cancelled before I commit.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
So slow, I blame roundeye.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
one time i was real depressed and ordered pizza and sweet eric delivered it. he immediately noticed i was feeling blue and gave me a foot massage w/ scented oils and then he let me have the pizza for free even though i KNEW he and steve the lonely alcoholic were behind on rent

the one time i had steve deliver a pizza he crashed into my mailbox and threw up on my dog

anyway share any stories u have about sweet eric and steve the lonely alcoholic

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
When Steve's really cutting loose, he either arrives freakishly fast or gets held up for almost another half hour.

Depending all on whether he got pulled over.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
once sweet eric was late but it turned out it was because he was saving a litter of puppies from coyotes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"my God, what happened to my life?!"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

"ugh, another dominos order, after what happened last time?"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

while other pizza places make pan pizza with crusts that have cheese and pepperoni and sauce and poo poo in them, dimonis gimmick is to put raw dough in the pan pizza crust instead

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.
wow its amazing how domino's has the resources to uniquely track every single pizza ever made in all of the stores ever !!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Recommended videos after watching this one:

1) levvan polkka - Hatsune Miku
2) papa john's vs dominos
3) hatsume miku in the news
4) Hatsune miku full opening for lady gaga
5) dominos feat. Hatsune miku subtokyo
6) Frank Zappa exposing the illuminati

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

"They've got Mohammed prepping the pizza again, this guy always makes better pizzas than Ariel."

Realizing I recognized the different Domino's employees made me realize what I had become, and that was the last time I ordered a pizza there. I am at a much better place in my life now.

Extortionist
Aug 31, 2001

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.
you and i

you and i and dominos

a day goes by

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the last time I used this my pizza bounced back and forth between quality check and bake like 3 times

the gently caress are you doing sarah what could possibly be happening over there

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the last time I used this my pizza bounced back and forth between quality check and bake like 3 times

the gently caress are you doing sarah what could possibly be happening over there

she was actually doing the quality check

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Chamale posted:

"They've got Mohammed prepping the pizza again, this guy always makes better pizzas than Ariel."

Realizing I recognized the different Domino's employees made me realize what I had become, and that was the last time I ordered a pizza there. I am at a much better place in my life now.

oh man I know that feeling
"Maria again?? She's worked like every night this week I hope they give her some time off soon"

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
"death to israel"

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
"I like pizza."

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ghaz posted:

"sorry Tabitha but theres no way it should take anyone seven or more minutes to custom make a single peperoni pizza"

does it not occur to you that you're not the only one getting food and tabitha is probably making orders that are ahead of yours first?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if you order dominos pizza you're loving stupid

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Harald posted:

"death to israel"

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

does it not occur to you that you're not the only one getting food and tabitha is probably making orders that are ahead of yours first?

yea or tabitha is just doing a shitton of wax in the supply closet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

hosed up if true

• Locked thread