Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I dunno, I just thought that maybe if anybody felt like having a hissy fit they could do it in this thread and then people could just check in and read some hissy fits every once in a while. Please post hissy fits here thanx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I quit smoking a few days ago and I have discovered that I hate from most hate to least most hate. EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. Thank you for letting me vent Inevitable I will lump you in with everyone:)

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
some topics to kick start your fit:

bullying

troons

atheism

lena dunham

gamer gate

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lena dunham lena dunham lena dunham lena dunham lena dunham lena dunham

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

you just made my dick benjamin button

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
My dad is gonna die sometime this week and god loving damnit I've got a whole mess of stuff that isn't my loving dad dying or getting over my dad dying to handle

gently caress gently caress GOD drat IT FUCKKKK gently caress RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
god damnit this thread is infuriating :mad:

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
atheist bully here, lena dunham trooned me #gamergate

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

Harime Nui posted:

atheist bully here, lena dunham trooned me #gamergate

This throws me into a tizzy. Really problematic.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Thought this thread was about those large gummy snake sold at gas stations. I am not happy.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

thuly posted:

My dad is gonna die sometime this week and god loving damnit I've got a whole mess of stuff that isn't my loving dad dying or getting over my dad dying to handle

lol your dad's dead

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Robo Reagan posted:

lol your dad's dead

not yet queermo

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

some topics to kick start your fit:

bullying

troons

atheism

lena dunham

gamer gate

The point of commonality there seems to be Reddit

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm worried there isn't going to be a mambo no. 6

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

dads a mall cop posted:

i'm worried there isn't going to be a mambo no. 6

The first word Lou Bega sings in his following song "I Got A Girl" is "six", is that close enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agr3zDTVVMk

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
sorry OP but I just can't summon enough anger right now

it's been a pretty boring day but in 20 minutes I'm off to home to play far cry 4 so things are kinda alright I guess? :unsmith:

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I got into an argument with the guy in d&d who does the political cartoons thread over the meaning of an obscure detail in some cartoon and I got shouted out and I think even probated because I'm not a d&d regular even though I was 100% correct. This was a long time ago but it still irks me today whenever I see those loving idiots posting about regional poo poo because they're a bunch of privileged white college students who don't have the slightest clue about the real world and they just insulate themselves in their echo chamber of opinions they read in a book or paper written by a white college student.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'm mad about video games

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
None of you are invited to my birthday party!

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH
Perfect.

gently caress your bullshit emails telling me to do your work quicker. I'm sick of this poo poo.

Thanks op

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The first word Lou Bega sings in his following song "I Got A Girl" is "six", is that close enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agr3zDTVVMk

oh let me check nope still a big hole in my heart but thanks for rubbing it in

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EglOsfErtaE

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
No it is not cool to come to a meeting a week before an event that we (everybody but you) have literally been planning for a month and just announce that we really need to change it because there's something else you want to do that night instead. And belittling the hard work everybody else has been doing in your absence because "it's not that big of a deal " doesn't make anyone more sympathetic to you either.

That actually feels kind of good. I am glad I made this thread.

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I'm housesitting and I really want to drink my host friend's last bottle of wine but that's a dick move but it's SITTING THERE STARING AT ME but deep down I'd rather be the guy who doesn't guzzle your last bottle than drink it

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Tujague posted:

I'm housesitting and I really want to drink my host friend's last bottle of wine but that's a dick move but it's SITTING THERE STARING AT ME but deep down I'd rather be the guy who doesn't guzzle your last bottle than drink it

drink it and then buy him another later.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
does the word "hissy" mean anything on its own even

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Tujague posted:

why dont you drink it, and then later go to the store and buy another bottle of wine of similar quality

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
I'm a bitter <50yo oval office who's only pleasure in life is treating retail and service workers like poo poo because I know I'm likely not to experience retribution.

In a better world, I would be killed and my organs recycled for pleasant people.

EDIT: I'm also fat and hideous.

Mr. Welfare fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Dec 10, 2014

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
I'm a dumb gay tranni, And I want to have a Sissy Hissy. Why are people always looking at me?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im gay for cock, but I also suck pussys for money??? :confused: maybe I could suck on your little dingleberry thing whatever you have between your massive jello legs op?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

thuly posted:

my dad is gonna die within the next few months in another country without me being able to see him. sup dad's gonna be dead soon bro

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i find out whether or not im losing my job next week and i can't sleep

thuly posted:

I'm legitimately sorry for this and hope you're doing as well as you can be.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Applewhite posted:

None of you are invited to my birthday party!

None of you invited me to your birthday parties! Now what am to do with all this fairy bread and wizz fizz?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

BrigadierSensible posted:

None of you invited me to your birthday parties! Now what am to do with all this fairy bread and wizz fizz?

Eat it all you fat friendless gently caress and then extinguish your candles with your own pathetic tears.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

my dad is gonna die within the next few months in another country without me being able to see him. sup dad's gonna be dead soon bro

yea well my died died when i was 13 so i win

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

dad gay. so what posted:

im gay for cock, but I also suck pussys for money??? :confused: maybe I could suck on your little dingleberry thing whatever you have between your massive jello legs op?

sure, PM me.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

shut the gently caress up, mom. the world isn't ending this year.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

yea well my died died when i was 13 so i win

im really sorry that was probably v hard

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

BIG BOY EXPO 2K posted:

im really sorry that was probably v hard

sorry about your dad too, its hard losing a parent. also takeshi kitano is a good actor and director and i like your av

e: sorry for being flippant about your legit problems

GrrrlSweatshirt fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Dec 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i keep killing all these goon dads and no one has thanked me for it yet! buncha bull spit there

• Locked thread