Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

usually i get £100 cash from my mum but this year i actually owe her £108, so I will be getting.... -£8, I suppose? just wondering what the dealio is with you guys this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nothing

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I'd like to have never been born but you can't really realistically ask for that

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i'm an adult, OP

so i will be asking them for money. as much money as they can spare me

BOAT SHOWBOAT
Oct 11, 2007

who do you carry the torch for, my young man?
I only like the few philosophers that killed themselves. It's hard to respect a person that dies of natural causes.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
What kind of child makes a thread like this?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
To stop forwarding me poo poo she reads on naturalnews

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Rapman the Cook posted:

What kind of child makes a thread like this?

actually im 31 years old, not a child.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Love your parents or GO gently caress YOURSELF

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I lost my pocketknife at school and I'm going to ask them for a new one, which is what like $20? I'll be getting them each something in the $25-30 marker so I think that's fair

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
sorry that was a boring answer I mean UMMMM ALL THE ANIME, THREE BODYPILLOWS AND A NEW GUNDAM

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

opus111 posted:

how sad.

this is rich coming from me.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

christmas is a lovely holiday

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Nothing OP, inevitably I come of financially worse since I have to buy two presents whereas they give one joint one

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

jalopybrown posted:

Nothing OP, inevitably I come of financially worse since I have to buy two presents whereas they give one joint one

last year i got them really cool presents and it was worth it to see the joy on their faces. but this year i have no idea what to do.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

opus111 posted:

last year i got them really cool presents and it was worth it to see the joy on their faces. but this year i have no idea what to do.

Booze.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Nothing. I go straight to the main man, Santa Claus.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

opus111 posted:

give them nothing, they'll appreciate next year's gift more.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I got my dad two pretty pricey cigars for his birthday, that was a pretty good move on my part....

Women are a ton harder to shop for. I've got my mom the randomest poo poo like calendars and scented candles and bunting.....

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

opus111 posted:

They re going to get you just a card with "Youre Big Boy Now..." on the front and inside it says "Its time we both stopped breastfeeding you." and its signed by both your mum and dad.

Rapman the Cook fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Dec 9, 2014

Feindfeuer
Jun 20, 2013

shoot men, receive credits

jalopybrown posted:

Ha, only my mom is still alive so I at least break even in terms of gifts and get some fancy christmas dinner on top for free. And since she now keeps her amazon wish list up-to-date It's super easy to find a gift for her. :smug:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
For them to be very happy in heaven and to please take care of my brother because he was very young when he passed and he might be scared because heaven is very big.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

the only gift that would provide anything really worthwhile owuld be a grandkid but loooooooooooooooool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dead or alive extreme beach volleyball for the microsoft xbox. i hope she reads this thread so she knows for sure

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
a fleshlight (the kind that looks like a butt)

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

opus111 posted:

the only gift that would provide anything really worthwhile owuld be a grandkid but loooooooooooooooool

Because youre a virgin with no hope of ever meeting a disturbed enough woman who will accept your visual unpleasantness?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Pretty much although I have done it a few times.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im going to ask them for a hind-d

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

A box of condoms. It was only awkward the first time.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
A tv

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
a furby

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The antidote

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

a de jure claim on the duchy of anjou

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Power of attorney.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
a happy home

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kill La Kill blu ray box set and trade paperback collections of Empowered books 1-4.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Dignity

AllLuckySevens
Oct 15, 2012
More RAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer