Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Goddamn, I love this game and it's music!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

VideoGames posted:

the number one rule about buyiong consoles (I have learnt while becoming the very videogames themself) is thusly:

can you game with friends if you get it: YES/NO?

if yes, then come on dude get that system and game on all day erryday!

if no, are there games on it you wish to play? YES/NO?

if yes, then come on dude get that system and game on all day erryday!

if no, then please save your money for something else. perhaps a new game for a system you currently own. or maybe even something else, like food or rent or giving a gift to a friend/loved one.

Lol if you haven't evolved passed the need for these silly things.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

VideoGames posted:

well i know i have as i am a plastic box filled with media, but others may need such things, and for those i hope they spend wisely.

Oh, I was speaking in general. I realized that you are beyond the flesh. A new flesh, if you will. :)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

I'm beginning to fear that I'm one of those people everyone loves to catch on audio/video, those people who get Mad At Video Games in a PvP game more complicated than TF2

Luckily I'm too meek to ACTUALLY lose my poo poo, but goddamn Hearthstone, LoL, etc. are making me want to rage like a manchild for how little I'm learning on how to play them

:(

Eh, have a good rage out. Maybe you'll be Youtube famous! Seriously though, just step away from the game breathe slow and then go back to it. If you feel it coming back, just put the game away and do something else for a bit. You'll come back with a fresh perspective :)

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

WTF! Dude's not even playing a stupid scarey game. No one want's to see your dumb face while you're just modding the game Dan :argh:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Stux posted:

i can give some general recs if you wish tho

Please, regale us, for I wish to know what the man with a hot dog hat recommends.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Internetjack posted:

Is there a game recommendation thread?

I'd like to find something like Mechwarrior4; single player, mech customization, pc, some semblance of a story to play through. Graphics are good but anything even in the last 5-10 years would be fine.

Go here and stay out of this one. This thread is for serious business (slap fights and hissy fits about dumb games for babbys.)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3196783

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Oh hey I'd like to add my steam ID into the fray: http://steamcommunity.com/id/firefox357/

• Locked thread