Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Super Metroid is the greatest video game of all time and if you disagree with this then I will ban you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

TheHoosier posted:

Link to the Past is cool too...?!

ya its really great. also link between worlds

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

KoldPT posted:

I dunno, I've been playing it lately and I kinda liked Zero Mission better.

:cb:

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Pablo Gigante posted:

So changing the subject I'm thinking about getting a Wii U for Christmas. Great choice or greatest choice

do you pc game for the other poo poo because thats pretty much the question with regards tO THIRD PARTY

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

well then here is how i always treated buying consoles

does console have games i want to play???? if so then i will buy it with money

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i wish dishonored didnt for some reason give me a massive headache to play like borderlands 1 did because id like to play it out and see how the story goes. like it makes the part behind my eyeballs hurt

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Zero! posted:

Did you try messing with the FOV? I find that sub 80 FOV can do that to me in games where it's locked super low but 90+ tends to be fine.

unless there was a slider or some other option in the video settings then no

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

i am about to play fallout 3 for the very first time. also i have never played fallout 1 or 2 or new vegas or anything else

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

right now i am watching a youtube of a bald guy with a goatee explaining how to make the game work

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

okay i just bought new vegas and it is downloading

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

in after stux 3 day probation

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

pc for third party games, wii u for nintendo games

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

the best way to game

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

nice

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

south park bayo 2 or smash bros
rack them

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

SunAndSpring posted:

Well, I built a PC today. I'm scared to death that I hurt some of the stuff before I even got to use it; I had a hard time installing the heat sink to the motherboard and that little bracket thing you put on the back of the mobo got free once and swung around touching all sorts of poo poo, I messed up applying thermal paste the first time and had to rub it all of with a cotton swab and some isopropyl, dropped the hard drive on accident, and I'm paranoid that static got on it even though I used an anti-static bracelet almost the entire time. gently caress me, man, I need a drink. I'll feel terrible if I learn I broke everything when I boot it up tomorrow :(

are you a surgeon by any chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

Stux posted:

southwark game is a game about south park so is instantly utter trash on the level of family guy game. new dragon age is extremely good and fun.

whats it like to have criminally bad opinions

• Locked thread