Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
So, how would someone apply for a job at one of these CIA torture sites? How do you get yourself in that situation? If we're going to have an evil gravy train, may as well be on it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Isn't rectal feeding a vanishingly small portion of our intelligence gathering apparatus?

Don't give ground you don't have to.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
As a strict Originalist when it comes to the constitution, nothing could be more important than repudiating enlightenment values.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

twodot posted:

Perhaps I should state this more directly, I believe two things: 1) The government believes it is justified in holding these people indefinitely, and 2) They believe their reasons for believing that are legitimate. I propose that 1) is true, but 2) is badly reasoned. Do you have an issue with that?

That doesn't absolve them from evil. #2 is basically what drives real world evil.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I'm just saying Juan Bosch called it.

• Locked thread