Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Her fight scenes are rather painful to watch, especially the first episode. They should have gotten number Six to play that role.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Cassandra reminds me of the neurotic counselor lady on Glee.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

I actually don't mind him but I'd prefer more Eliot Spencer. I love his reactions/facial expressions. And just once, before the show is jettisoned into the cancelation abyss, I want him to get the damned globe to work for him.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

the CG is atrocious.

God that wolf was cringeworthy bad.

I don't mind the bad parts of this show though, they are inline with the movies. It's the same sort of cheese and camp. Ezekiel doesn't bother me like the rest of you, it's Rebecca Romaine I can't get past. I'd rather Ezekiel's over animation than her stiff, stilted delivery.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

muscles like this? posted:

Too bad the season is over because I thought things were really starting to gel with the Tesla episode. Also I guess they decided to be cautious with their finale since that could also have doubled as a series finale.

I read an interview with Jon Rogers during his Leverage days that he always writes season finales to be ambiguous to just flat out resolved because you never know what can happen between seasons.

• Locked thread