Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
I read GBS and war makes me horny as gently caress. can I be a CIA butt interrogator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Retail Slave posted:

If they ate from their butts did they poo poo out of their mouths like in that South Park episode?

"Looks like he's ready to talk, finally!"

*prisoner opens mouth and defecates*

"God dammit..."

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Wanted: CIA interrogator. Must be ok with butt stuff.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Retail Slave posted:

If they ate from their butts did they poo poo out of their mouths like in that South Park episode?

no sadly they were all anorexics and puked it back out of their asses

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

fanged wang posted:

what did you do at work today honey i gaped a mans but hole with great violence

Holy gently caress. Prolapsed rear end. Must of been a 10 course meal.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
I can only imagine some tcc goon got into the cia and advocated this method as 'harm reduction' in torture

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Does it mention anything about health effects, if it caused a drop in weight maybe we could make it a new diet fad here

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

School Nickname posted:

I can only imagine some tcc goon got into the cia and advocated this method as 'harm reduction' in torture

Some goon was probably paid to be there

"No... like tha...no... look... like this" *vigorous movements and squelchy sounds

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
after president garfield was shot his doctor tried pounding soup up his rear end because he was so hosed up from the dark ages bullet surgery

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Humiliation and degradation.

If that method was tried on goons they would probably just orgasm

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Jst0rm posted:

Some goon was probably paid to be there

"No... like tha...no... look... like this" *vigorous movements and squelchy sounds

Guard - "You did say you have medical training right?"
Goon - "Kinda. I got all my training from youtube videos."

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Baba Ganoush posted:

If that method was tried on goons they would probably just orgasm

Thats how you beat the torture.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
tbf there are people who would pay good money for butt stuff like that.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Here is a relative map of the anus.

12 O'clock is the direction of the genitals, 6 is the direction of the tailbone.

The green patch is the anal fissure

The red patch is chronic hemorrhoid

The blue dot is the symptomatic rectal prolapse

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Interested to learn that, aside from being incompetent and sadistic, the CIA are also a bunch of rear end freaks.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

could you imagine getting out of Quantico or whatever top of your class in interrogation and profiling and then you are in loving gitmo giving pasta and hummus enemas to illegal detainees. looks like we made it!

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Winning hearts, minds and rectums across the Middle East.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

numberoneposter posted:

could you imagine getting out of Quantico or whatever top of your class in interrogation and profiling and then you are in loving gitmo giving pasta and hummus enemas to illegal detainees. looks like we made it!

quote:

The CIA hired two psychologists to help devise and carry out the interrogation techniques, the report found. Neither had experience as an interrogator, expertise in counterterrorism or specialized knowledge of al Qaeda, the report said. They were paid $80 million.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

numberoneposter posted:

considering how weirdly creative they got with it, i don't think they needed a whole lot of coaxing from their bosses. maybe there's a test in the academy that screens for the sadistic rear end freaks and you get streamlined into it?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

im glad. lets em know whos boss

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
lol apparently this is all stuff they do to US soldiers in the SERE program

i knew a guy who went through it and he talked about getting doused in cold water and chicks laughing at his dick but he never mentioned they put his lunch in his butt

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Kimmalah posted:

considering how weirdly creative they got with it, i don't think they needed a whole lot of coaxing from their bosses. maybe there's a test in the academy that screens for the sadistic rear end freaks and you get streamlined into it?

quote:

Some of those officials had “serious documented personal and professional problems, including “histories of violence” and “abusive” behavior. Some had “reportedly admitted to sexual assault.” Those records “should have called into question their suitability to participate in the CIA’s Detention and Interrogation Program, their employment with the CIA, and their continued access to classified information.”

Yet “in nearly all cases,” the report concludes, “these problems were known to the CIA prior to the assignment of these officers to detention and interrogation positions.”

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Kimmalah posted:

Its very easy to get people to do horrible things in that enviroment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Jst0rm posted:

yeah, that's kind of common knowledge by now

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Jst0rm posted:

there's like eight paragraphs about why the stanford prison experiment is bullshit in that link you just linked

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

fanged wang posted:

lol apparently this is all stuff they do to US soldiers in the SERE program

i knew a guy who went through it and he talked about getting doused in cold water and chicks laughing at his dick but he never mentioned they put his lunch in his butt

Maybe turning the military into a weird frat cult post-WW2 wasn't the best idea.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
HOLY gently caress 80 million to shove food down someones rear end in a top hat so hard they broke their anus?

im in the wrong line of work

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Haha. gently caress you, enemies.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
zimbardo is just a crybaby drama queen who got too many noogies as a kid

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

fanged wang posted:

there's like eight paragraphs about why the stanford prison experiment is bullshit in that link you just linked

your right. It was fake.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Good.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

HOLY gently caress 80 million to shove food down someones rear end in a top hat so hard they broke their anus?

im in the wrong line of work

the rear end busting came from "exams" instead of the weird feeding thing

so basically if you like doing brutal cavity searches then the CIA may be your calling

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Are the "comedians" who are happy about all this torture aware that many innocent people were tortured, including in cases where the CIA knew they were innocent? Or are they engaging in some edgy "ironic" racism and saying that its good than anyone from that ethnic group was tortured?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Agag posted:

Are the "comedians" who are happy about all this torture aware that many innocent people were tortured, including in cases where the CIA knew they were innocent? Or are they engaging in some edgy "ironic" racism and saying that its good than anyone from that ethnic group was tortured?

i hope you get tortured

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Drink Cheerwine posted:

Here is a relative map of the anus.

12 O'clock is the direction of the genitals, 6 is the direction of the tailbone.

The green patch is the anal fissure

The red patch is chronic hemorrhoid

The blue dot is the symptomatic rectal prolapse

:respek: excellent

edit: this is a vonnegut reference yes?

Radical and BADical! fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Dec 9, 2014

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Kimmalah posted:

the rear end busting came from "exams" instead of the weird feeding thing

so basically if you like doing brutal cavity searches then the CIA may be your calling

wow so they actually fisted them as torture. wow.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It's weird that "nudity and water dousing" which is basically just bathing, is on the list of torture stuff, alongside burying people alive in coffins.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Agag posted:

it's probably just regular old real unironic racism

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Tell us where the planes are buried, Achmed, or I will loofah you til you're raw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp

Jst0rm posted:

your right. It was fake.

yah. select for sadists get sadism. regular rear end people don't want to hurt other people. zimbardo had a predetermined outcome he wanted and he got it by being a lovely scientist. dude is obsessed, see his later work.

• Locked thread