Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Salt Fish posted:

If you can't give a poo poo about your country torturing innocent people then you're garbage. Do you care about anything or have any morals at all? "Guys I'm just trying to have a good laugh about torturing people come on!"

We cant joke about it and care? We have to be super serious about every topic all the time? Go to DnD and care post until you die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

TEAYCHES posted:

i give a poo poo but im not going to argue the point in gbs that no one is allowed to make jokes

this is the forum where 9/11 turned into a photoshop gag the day of

You can make a joke but 90% of the posts in this thread are tone deaf try hards who actually aren't funny.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

i give a poo poo but im not going to argue the point in gbs that no one is allowed to make jokes

I specifically requested more jokes.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Moridin920 posted:

death to israel imo

Good point.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
if you want to get all care mad and d&d post maybe u should think about that this program, far from being halted, has been expanded and is far more secret under Barack Hussein (lol a hussein who got off on torture, who woulda thought)

Hell the jokes probably keep us safe from being presidentially assassinated

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

TEAYCHES posted:

arab culture is insanely gay and you know that
does anyone have the quote where some GiP dudes are laughing about finding two iraqis out in the desert, thinking they may be insurgents, then see one start to blow the other one, laugh about it, then call in air to kill them both anyway?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sexy young infidel posted:

if you want to get all care mad and d&d post maybe u should think about that this program, far from being halted, has been expanded and is far more secret under Barack Hussein (lol a hussein who got off on torture, who woulda thought)

lmao remember that time he got a nobel peace prize hahahahaha Good poo poo imo

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Yeah you people. Its obama's fault.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know the real torture here would have been force feeding them prison food through the hole with taste buds. Pretty humanitarian of them IMO.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

whoflungpoop posted:

does anyone have the quote where some GiP dudes are laughing about finding two iraqis out in the desert, thinking they may be insurgents, then see one start to blow the other one, laugh about it, then call in air to kill them both anyway?

Did they determine that they weren't insurgents before they called the strike? They can still be insurgents and blow each other.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45giS2LHbM

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Possible joke subject: people who think there is a difference between American political parties.

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
eighty million dollars in rear end

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Agag posted:

Possible joke subject: people who think there is a difference between American political parties.

under democrats you can murder and torture arabs while being openly gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

how is that not progress??

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
it's kind of an honor for the most powerful military in the world to spend $80 mil to dilate your bung

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

The Human Crouton posted:

Did they determine that they weren't insurgents before they called the strike? They can still be insurgents and blow each other.

idr, drat i wish i knew where i read that, it was from some big GiP.txt that LF and others had compiled.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
president obama apologized to the world for torturing some jihadis last night. You might think the colbert report was an odd choice but everyone admits that after obama waved colbert off his own set and then did a little grin before duckwalking around to the host spot -- well, everything is forgiven

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

fanged wang posted:

it's kind of an honor for the most powerful military in the world to spend $80 mil to dilate your bung

Oh please! This is just more government waste! They should have outsourced this to the private sector who not only could but have consistently gaped asses wider than the Pentagon.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

golly people are jerks

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
i wonder what secrets obama would tell you if you injected eight pounds of shredded arugula into his obumhole

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

nah he switched us over to drones strikes so we simply assassinate people by the thousands instead of torturing them by the dozens.

progress.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I was 13 years old in 2001.

Dick Fagballzson
Sep 29, 2005
The CIA calls that torture? Sounds more like a spa day, complete with a colonic irrigation.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
lotta butthurt itt

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Omi-Polari posted:

nah he switched us over to drones strikes so we simply assassinate people by the thousands instead of torturing them by the dozens.

progress.

Im pretty sure we were doing that under bush as well. Lets face it. We are evil and we do evil things. My tax dollars go towards killing people around the globe to secure cheap products and energy for my use. We all going to hell.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

lol the american government is evil as gently caress

:nsamad:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh please! This is just more government waste! They should have outsourced this to the private sector who not only could but have consistently gaped asses wider than the Pentagon.

its cool we literally outsourced this when we needed to mubarak and assad, our good buddies

talk about savings!!!

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Jst0rm posted:

Im pretty sure we were doing that under bush as well. Lets face it. We are evil and we do evil things. My tax dollars go towards killing people around the globe to secure cheap products and energy for my use. We all going to hell.

Too much careposting in this comedy thread IMO.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao the whole point of the hearing was attempting to sell the fairy tale about the bad CIA torturing people, while the bush administration was kept in the dark.

Sort of overlooks how demi-lich Cheney defended the tortures by saying it was properly authorized and reviewed by the bush administration.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Agag posted:

Too much careposting in this comedy thread IMO.

slather up the hersh. Im going in.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Al Qaeda should recruit Goatse because the CIA wouldn't be able to break him if he was ever captured.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jst0rm posted:

Im pretty sure we were doing that under bush as well.
yeah but not really.

^ that's likely a gross underestimate.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
my taxdollars gaped over a hundred butts, i have never been happier. stfuwith yalls sour faced sad gently caress routine no one is impressed

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

fanged wang posted:

my taxdollars gaped over a hundred butts, i have never been happier. stfuwith yalls sour faced sad gently caress routine no one is impressed

whoa wait until mom sees this one she is going to be so pissed!!!

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Omi-Polari posted:

yeah but not really.

^ that's likely a gross underestimate.

I was thinking in general not a specific country.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

fanged wang posted:

Good joke.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

etalian posted:

lmao the whole point of the hearing was attempting to sell the fairy tale about the bad CIA torturing people, while the bush administration was kept in the dark.

Sort of overlooks how demi-lich Cheney defended the tortures by saying it was properly authorized and reviewed by the bush administration.
:ssh: it's because the obama administration doesn't want to open the door to prosecuting former executive branch officials

that was how they got the white house to sign off on declassification

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

does cheney still have that heart that could have been otherwise issued to a real live human of promise and worth but that's not how things happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

etalian posted:

sort of like the nsa stuff someone who was well informed knew about this before it was officially acknowledged

the cool thing about this and the snowden leaks tho is it forces the obstinate fingers-in-ear kind of retards to not question the claims and move on to straight-up defending evil

• Locked thread