Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

icky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Gonchar is scary

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

evenworse username posted:

Unfortunately Therrien keeps insisting that the party be composed of 5 barbarians.

I can imagine Price making a cleric with lots of cool spells then looking at his party, sighing heavily and replacing every one of his spells with healing and raise dead.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Suspicious posted:

I can imagine Price making a cleric with lots of cool spells then looking at his party, sighing heavily and replacing every one of his spells with healing and raise dead.

No Price would definitely be the Paladin tank dude that soaks up all the damage that would otherwise K.O half his defense corps.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i am so glad we have vey man. imagine how little offense our bottom lines would generate without him, and the way it would all shift

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Aye Doc posted:

i am so glad we have vey man. imagine how little offense our bottom lines would generate without him, and the way it would all shift

I am too, I hope he gets a bit better with his handling and vision though, he seems to lose the puck to being out of position or just whiffing a bit too often.

Would also be nice to see more production outside of the PP from him.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Apparently the Patch/Gallys line is at 92% Corsi so far?

Kale
May 14, 2010

Every time Price makes one of those passes I'm both anxiously hoping it doesn't land on the other teams stick and that he picks up an assist for it.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
This should really be 4 on 4.

Bad refs gonna bad ref I guess.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

yeah moose, all those date nights where you sit at the dinner table and watch hockey on a tablet. i can remember all those times. ooh yeah. mm.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
It'd be nice if the Hawks could score on breakaways. Yeah I guess we got the Bickell one, but there have been like 5 or 6 this game.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Darling had no loving idea where the puck was there.

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.

evenworse username posted:

Apparently the Patch/Gallys line is at 92% Corsi so far?

:eyepop: That line's getting broken up

Here we go again boys!

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

Nucks are neutralizing the Habs offense by giving them PPs

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
Oh that was just pitiful.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

See? :(

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
:siren: DORSY :siren:

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
welp

good job

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

well poo poo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that penalty sucks dicks. trying to garrote people with your hockey stick has historically been legal so long as it is done below a certain accepted height

Kale
May 14, 2010

Cool stuff boys. Not gonna help Desharnais' case much. Number 1 centers are kind of supposed to be good defensively. Honestly nothing against the guy but that play kind of came at a bad time for him.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

man i did not expect that from bieksa. that was a sweet loving "pass"

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Aye Doc posted:

man i did not expect that from bieksa. that was a sweet loving pass

that was a clear. he got lucky.

dyn
Jan 9, 2005

Barn duelin' since '07
loving Robidas man

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

power play: -1/2

Stoven
Feb 11, 2008
He's so bad. So very very bad.

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Kale posted:

Cool stuff boys. Not gonna help Desharnais' case much. Number 1 centers are kind of supposed to be good defensively. Honestly nothing against the guy but that play kind of came at a bad time for him.

Honestly that play starts when Parenteau completely fails to make a play in the corner

Kale
May 14, 2010

Pancakes by Mail posted:

Honestly that play starts when Parenteau completely fails to make a play in the corner

Yeah he's just as responsible, but the storyline right now is about how DD isn't a number 1 center. He's going to get murdered for this in the press if they lose this game is what I'm mainly getting at. Something like that gave the momentum back to the Canucks.

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER

Pancakes by Mail posted:

That was just weak all around. Markov was terrible on his backcheck, so was DD ... just an appalling mess.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
galchenyuk is good

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

The barbarian hockey fan in me is really happy Galchenyuk stuck up for himself like that

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

burrows-horvat-higgins is a cool rear end line

i'd like that with vey-bonino-jensen and richardson-hansen-dorsett a whole loving lot

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

whoa, I left and we scored!

I am not leaving again, so we will lose.

Gallow
Apr 9, 2002

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
Aside from that early penalty, Laughton has done everything but score tonight. A small bright spot, at least.

The Roadwarrior
Aug 23, 2003

I spend too much time thinking about the Montreal Canadiens.
Leave for a minute and oh. :(

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Pancakes by Mail posted:

The barbarian hockey fan in me is really happy Galchenyuk stuck up for himself like that

"Pancakes you know poo poo like that is dumb and just hurts the team's chances to win"

I don't care good job gently caress him up Gally

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

Pancakes by Mail posted:

Same

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo laughton

Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
I would say that I don't like Emelin on the PK but honestly I just don't want him on the ice in any situation at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

devils really woke up

• Locked thread