Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

gnarlyhotep posted:

OP try tattooing yourself with things you remember now, like the fact that you are gay

The letters are falling down the pager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Zimmer
Jun 28, 2008
I think they should GASlight this thread

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I'm lying, there was only one roll of tp

Do you remember saying this OP?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Wtf. I was just coming here to post about how I threw away the second roll of tp. That will show here for loving with me. Back down to the original

Number that I remember.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It's the same brightness in here it always is

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Wtf. I was just coming here to post about how I threw away the second roll of tp. That will show here for loving with me. Back down to the original

Number that I remember.

maybe you should check again

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
also why did you use the "newbie" thread tag when you are clearly not new here?

Noun Verber
Oct 12, 2006

Cool party, guys.
One time I forgot a thing but then I looked around and was like 'oh yeah, I live in prison'. Welp that's my story don't forget to kill your wife. High-five buddy!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
op what is your drug regime

sometimes i fear i am getting too sane and i need a really killer binge to knock off some brain cells, i feel like you could help me

when i asked in your last thread about this same topic you were probably too high to answer properly since your answer was just "harghp" so maybe this time you can clarify before you get in too deep?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

gnarlyhotep posted:

also why did you use the "newbie" thread tag when you are clearly not new here?

I used the newbie tag because this is a new problem. People keep telling me that I'm being inappropriate at work but I'm not. I don't get it. What's inappropriate about office supplies? Sometimes I imagine that the stapler and staple remover are a little couple and they talk to each other.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I used the newbie tag because this is a new problem. People keep telling me that I'm being inappropriate at work but I'm not. I don't get it. What's inappropriate about office supplies? Sometimes I imagine that the stapler and staple remover are a little couple and they talk to each other.

here, is a FAQ for these forums

http://anotherone0.tripod.com/SA_FAQ.htm

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

The results of the paternity test are in, the baby is yours

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
come find me when you wake up, op

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Dec 10, 2014

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

I woulda gone with

Also I think that the stapler and the staple remover are enemies. The stapler is always penetrating paper; clearly the stapler is some sort of serial polygamist. It does not like the staple remover. I think it's the paper that likes the remover - it's the paper that gets reused, not the staple.

throwAway712
Dec 2, 2014

Zahgaegun posted:

I woulda gone with

Also I think that the stapler and the staple remover are enemies. The stapler is always penetrating paper; clearly the stapler is some sort of serial polygamist. It does not like the staple remover. I think it's the paper that likes the remover - it's the paper that gets reused, not the staple.

no, the remover will be that "good friend that's always there" but never gets to penetrate the paper while the stapler moves on to the next conquest.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Zahgaegun posted:

I woulda gone with

I think you just helped me have a breakthrough.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Zahgaegun posted:

I woulda gone with

but that is the thread tag he used

not sure why he thought he used the Newbie one

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Puppy Galaxy posted:

gently caress the haters, late period steely dan owns.

youve been gaslighted. you are in a musically abusive relationship with a band full of creepos

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Remember OP you gave me your phone number via PM and when I called you you had told me you were at Three Olives condo and couldn't talk? You said you couldn't talk with your mouth full.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Use a sharpie to mark numbers on each of your toilet paper rolls.

That way, when you wipe your rear end you will have a nice reminder later for your wife to get more toilet paper.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
she's cheating on you and her lover brought her a roll of toilet paper as a gift

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jake Blues posted:

Use a sharpie to mark numbers on each of your toilet paper rolls.

That way, when you wipe your rear end you will have a nice reminder later for your wife to get more toilet paper.

What if she tries to trick me by writing different numbers on the other side?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

diabetes

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Run nude from your workplace and into the streets.
That will show them. That will show them ALL

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

But OP... you don't have a job. You've never had a job. Jobs are not a thing that exists.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

you just got gaslit

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

People keep referencing things that I "said" even though I don't remember ever saying those things, and this morning when I left for work there was only one roll of toilet paper in the bathroom but now there's two and my wife says that there was always two but I saw that there was one I think that people are trying to make me crack and I fear it might be workinging.

more like cuckolded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Don't believe his lies

• Locked thread