Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

All I want is an app to measure the size of my dong. What the gently caress apple?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.
iPod shuffles don't have apps

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

All I want is an app to measure the size of my dong. What the gently caress apple?

I don't even think scientists have instruments precise enough to measure this.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I was thinking like an app that let's you lay your flaccid dong on the screen, then the app traces an outline around your wiener and then tells you whether it's good or bad.

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
i found it op https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/smart-microscope-lite/id660641611?mt=8

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

you-so-craycray posted:

:golfclap:

naem
May 29, 2011

I'd need a 9 inch phone

naem
May 29, 2011

Because of large my penis is is the

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
because iphones have wideangle not macro lenses or microscopes

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

My penis weighs fifty pounds

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
What apps do people download from it because I've had an iphone for 3 years and probably downloaed 5 apps total

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

I was thinking like an app that let's you lay your flaccid dong on the screen, then the app traces an outline around your wiener and then tells you whether it's good or bad.

yes but this would be p. unfair to growers you know

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Can you not just lock the device with a keycode? There are much simpler ways to ensure nobody touches your phone.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Stop looking for apps that give you plausible denial and just own the fact you want to gently caress your iphone

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

What apps do people download from it because I've had an iphone for 3 years and probably downloaed 5 apps total

compass tool. seriously you move and this thing always knows where north is. HOW DOES IT KNOW

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I don't have any apps except the ones that came with my phone. What are apps good for that google maps or google in general can't do? Gay sex I know, yes.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

you-so-craycray posted:

compass tool. seriously you move and this thing always knows where north is. HOW DOES IT KNOW

most phones and tablets have a magnetic sensor in them

wit
Jul 26, 2011

you-so-craycray posted:

Torka posted:

most phones and tablets have a magnetic sensor in them
Magic everywhere in this bitch.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Nice.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

if you can use a ruler app to measure your dick that means your dick is as long as an iPhone screen at the most

pencil dick

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Speaking of app stores, the Windows 8 one is the worst thing in the universe.

I bought an app that turned my surface into Star Trek. Suddenly the app vanished off the store... AND off my computer!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

sounds like someone hasn't tried my fart app clone yet

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
All you need is the awful app

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
gently caress technology lets all live in loose groupings of yurts

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Ramsus posted:

I don't have any apps except the ones that came with my phone. What are apps good for that google maps or google in general can't do? Gay sex I know, yes.

The Awful app is pretty handy

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

dog buttz posted:

if you can use a ruler app to measure your dick that means your dick is as long as an iPhone screen at the most

pencil dick

iPhone 6+ :smug:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
if your dong fits on any of apple's screens i can accurately tell you it's a sorry dong hth

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

you-so-craycray posted:

close thread, we're done here.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
apple is pretty bad and sets unhealthy precedents especially with restrictions on software OP

they also brainwashed the world in thinking a $4 cable is worth $50 and systematically insult the intelligence of all their customers with "upgrade" costs for their laptops and computers, specifically listing the third party hardware by model and then charging you an additional 200% markup on it

but you all eat it

you eat it and smile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
When I first got my iPad and tried to use the included outlet charger, not only did it not charge the iPad the plug-in part loving melted. This was brand new, right out of the box.

So basically I have to charge my iPad from my computer, which I guess is fine it's just funny that my lovely Apple product relies on an umbilical cord to my actually-good-and-functional PC. That and I don't feel like purchasing a separate charger because it's not like I go on week-long trips all the time.

• Locked thread