Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
well im 9 and and I find most posts here to be offensive or incomprehensible, just my two cents, cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

i joined when i was 12 but now im 26 op

something awful has improved my life in ways i cant even begin to describe

/

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
well, again, im 9, so...

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
as I said before, I am 9

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

kind of a rude thing to say to a literal 9 year old

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

can i adopt u and buy u a new shirt

yikes

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hay guys im 9

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im 9 you loving faggots and its way past my mother fuckshitting bedtime

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Here's a Chris Webber poster on SA

that guy is like 17

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bling bling bilal posted:

Whose credit card did you steal to make the purchase?
Unless if you have a cushy office job where you're given a computer without an audio driver, you're pretty much wasting the best years of your life here.
Get out while you still can, go binge on drugs, have unprotected sex and make friends with questionable characters. Be a normal 15 year old for christ sakes.

well, im 9, so... this really makes me angry (and my mom)

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Baba Ganoush posted:

I know the feeling. I dictate all of my internet letters through my mom because I'm still in keyboarding class and it isn't going well.

hmm this is interesting to my developing brain... so you are you some kind of piece of poo poo loser or a gay fag? im pretty confused about all of your adult nuances and the way you - especially you - use your cock as a toy since you are so undesireable. I am still trying to understand what girls like but its pretty clear what I should not be doing (i.e. every choice you have ever made in your life). anywhos, so im 9 and its about bedtime cause im pretty tuckered out (not from masturbation like you) but I will have some zzz and :fistbump: you lata! p*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
well, im 9, so....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'm like, 9

• Locked thread