Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I'm Crap posted:

for real I think it's kind of easier to respect a white sheet KKK racist than an internet race realist racist

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Need more proof? According to those calculations East Asians score even higher than whites.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Iq tests are like puzzles and shapes and have nothing to do with colloquial culture or anything a white person would know over anyone else. You can argue it may not cover every single possible aspect of intelligence but it is a scientifically valid and repeatable instrument to use.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Baba Ganoush posted:

I'm sure you've done more research then him on the matter and are more smarter

No, I have done very little research on that particular matter, because its a career killer that no matter what your findings are, you will get lynched by ten different interest groups and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole lol.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Iq tests are like puzzles and shapes and have nothing to do with colloquial culture or anything a white person would know over anyone else. You can argue it may not cover every single possible aspect of intelligence but it is a scientifically valid and repeatable instrument to use.

this person wants to get hosed by a superior asian man and won't let things like 'science' get in the way of his fantasy

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

The Mad Archivist posted:

sorry guys, you used up your "Get outraged at some politically incorrect scientist" card up with the comet guy and his shirt. watson gets a pass and you have only yourselves to blame
you know, right, that "politically incorrect" has always been a conservative euphemism for "incorrect"

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Prettz posted:

you know, right, that "politically incorrect" has always been a conservative euphemism for "incorrect"

:qq: its politically damaging science don't do it :qq: it can't be true if its politically damaging

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Inevitable posted:

How come nobody has advanced their awesome racist arguments with a :qq: yet? That would be a true masterstroke.

sexy young infidel posted:

:qq: its politically damaging science don't do it :qq: it can't be true if its politically damaging

hehe

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

sexy young infidel is a gimmick account u dweeb

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Digital Fingers posted:

hoyl poo poo...

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Digital Fingers posted:

noooooo...........

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

post the research for me to look at

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Above Our Own posted:

post the research for me to look at

do it yourself nerd theres almost 100 years of research lol

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
as we all know, the SAT is full of questions about yacht maintenance, how to make quiches and to which social functions it is appropriate to wear loafers. this explains why whites score better on it. we need to make the SAT more racially inclusive by including a section for analyzing rap lyrics and making more of the math questions about selling drugs

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

do it yourself nerd theres almost 100 years of research lol
instead of wading through a ton of garbage racist articles on the internet, I'll just assume youre full of crap

Above Our Own fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Dec 10, 2014

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
oh poo poo, you mean to tell me asian kids score better on the SAT (the most racist test ever devised by mankind) than white kids, despite the lack of questions about rice farming and filial piety? clearly some shenanigans are afoot

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

sexy young infidel posted:

There it is: no arguing with the :qq:

quote:

"how many buuga bonga drums does it take to stop an LA riot"

lol.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine

anchoress posted:

as we all know, the SAT is full of questions about yacht maintenance, how to make quiches and to which social functions it is appropriate to wear loafers. this explains why whites score better on it. we need to make the SAT more racially inclusive by including a section for analyzing rap lyrics and making more of the math questions about selling drugs
the SAT specifically claims not to measure logic and abstract thinking skills

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
has anyone noticed that black people can run really fast

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

DoubleWelp posted:

has anyone noticed that black people can run really fast

It's that extra bone I believe.

Source: I'm a scientist.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Above Our Own posted:

instead of wading through a ton of garbage racist articles on the internet, I'll just assume youre full of crap
like a 5 yearold
you could start by looking at what an iq test involves and itll be a cold day in hell before anything you think matters to anyone else.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Booties posted:

It's that extra bone I believe.

Source: I'm a scientist.

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
here's the real shocker some ethnic groups which place a higher cultural value on education do better on tests, but really it is the skin color which makes them smarter

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Wow, much respect for doing what is right.

The guy made one of the most important discoveries of the 20th century, and had his life destroyed by liberal friend of the family lovers.

It is not like he even made up something malicious, the IQ disparity between the races is scientific fact. Darwin already pointed out that Africa is devoid of science and technology, but not for only lack of physical resources, but lack of imagination and creativity of the native population.

What a crazy loving world we live in where you can't point out what is true because you might hurt someone else's feel bads.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Above Our Own posted:

but here's the real shocker some ethnic groups which place a higher cultural value on education do better on tests, but no really its the skin color which makes them smarter

"placing a higher cultural value on education" is definitely one of the more original euphemisms i've heard for "smarter"

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
The libtards say that for a variety of reasons.

*) Libtards are form over substance thinkers. They expect everyone to share this trait, so they must assume that it's all about skin color, forgetting that there are human races with the same, or very similar, skin color.

*) This propacoonda is intended to make those who disagree with their friend of the family-loving ways look like shallow and ignorant thinkers.

*) If they didn't ascribe the distaste for niggers to a distaste over skin color, they might have to consider those other reasons why all sorts of people from just about every nation on the face of the planet universally loathe coons.

If niggers really were "just like us" -- their kids went to school and behaved themselves, if they didn't chimpout, if they could get hired on their qualifications, if they did an honest day's work for an honest day's pay, if they didn't commit outrageous crimes out of proportion to their percentage of the population, if their niggerhoods weren't cesspools of decaying houses, filthy streets, unkempt yards, then sites like this one would have no raisen d'etre. Only a very few would take an active dislike to them, and they really would be the sorts of ignorant bigots they accuse us of being.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

anchoress posted:

oh poo poo, you mean to tell me asian kids score better on the SAT (the most racist test ever devised by mankind) than white kids, despite the lack of questions about rice farming and filial piety? clearly some shenanigans are afoot
but seriously, how do people crying "white bias" explain this?

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
here's a good example of a raven's progressive matrices question used to test reasoning ability, a component of general intelligence. let's see if Above Our Own can solve it

Above Our Own
Jun 24, 2009

by Shine
:goonsay:

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

anchoress posted:

here's a good example of a raven's progressive matrices question used to test reasoning ability, a component of general intelligence. let's see if Above Our Own can solve it

tbh, this is a fair question b/c in my experience the american black plays a lot of cards, so he is more familiar with these symbols than most.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

tbh, this is a fair question b/c in my experience the american black plays a lot of cards, so he is more familiar with these symbols than most.

indeed, but a question involving dominoes would be even better

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

is it a? I bet thats what it is, is that what it is? Tell me if i'm dumber than an asian plz

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
theres no such thing as ironic racism.. some real inappropriate comments in this thread

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

anchoress posted:

No spades?

Oh.....

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

anchoress posted:

some of james watson's greatest hits:

"If you could find the gene which determines sexuality and a woman decides she doesn't want a homosexual child, well, let her."

Except there's nothing wrong with not wanting your child to go through life surrounded by hate/intolerance and having 90% of your child's potential mates being not at all interested in him/her?

To clarify, not saying gays are bad, what I am saying is BEING gay is obviously a worse life that being straight for those reasons, why would you want your kid to deal with all that hardship and hate if you can avoid it.

Also this guy looks like a young Mr Burns.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Present posted:

To clarify, not saying gays are bad, what I am saying is BEING gay is obviously a worse life that being straight for those reasons, why would you want your kid to deal with all that hardship and hate if you can avoid it.
counterpoint: all my gay friends get laid way way more than me and lead pretty fab lives in a tightknit community. my closest thing to a real sense of community is being a SA forums goon lol.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Digital Fingers posted:

is it a? I bet thats what it is, is that what it is? Tell me if i'm dumber than an asian plz

yeah it's A. pattern goes clubs -> hearts -> diamonds -> clubs etc., and shifts from right to left, bottom to top

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
of course i dont mean being gay is bad, i just think gay people have a worse life than normal, good people, and that they shouldnt be born

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
gbs would be empty, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I'm glad this man got his Nobel Prize back

• Locked thread