Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

DoubleWelp posted:

of course i dont mean being gay is bad, i just think gay people have a worse life than normal, good people, and that they shouldnt be born

There's a gay dude being murdered for being gay somewhere in the Middle East right now as you're reading this, but yes you're right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Here are some science knowledges:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBjf8T5k6Mk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Present posted:

Except there's nothing wrong with not wanting your child to go through life surrounded by hate/intolerance and having 90% of your child's potential mates being not at all interested in him/her?

To clarify, not saying gays are bad, what I am saying is BEING gay is obviously a worse life that being straight for those reasons, why would you want your kid to deal with all that hardship and hate if you can avoid it.

Also this guy looks like a young Mr Burns.

i think we should first get on to eliminating retard babies to avoid posts like this

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

that's some hateful anti german diatribe right there

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

Present posted:

There's a gay dude being murdered for being gay somewhere in the Middle East right now as you're reading this, but yes you're right.

good

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
i hope its you

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
*i* am the anonymous donor giving this racist his well earned medal back!!

what a morally ambiguous transaction in every sense

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

quote:

Except there's nothing wrong with not wanting your child to go through life surrounded by hate/intolerance and having 90% of your child's potential mates being not at all interested in him/her?

lol wait what? since a "gays" potential mates are other "gays," that's 100% of the pool by ur math (of course not all "gays" are attracted to other "gays" so real person math makes it a bit different)

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

i feel bad for laughing so heartily at this

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

anchoress posted:

here's a good example of a raven's progressive matrices question used to test reasoning ability, a component of general intelligence. let's see if Above Our Own can solve it

im the booger smear in this picture

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
Average IQ by country.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

nomadologique posted:

lol wait what? since a "gays" potential mates are other "gays," that's 100% of the pool by ur math (of course not all "gays" are attracted to other "gays" so real person math makes it a bit different)

Well you see, how attraction works for people who are not on the spectrum, is that you can become attracted to people that may not feel the same way about you.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

OH mY GOD, EVERYONE, A RACIST Ppfffffffffffffffart

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Iamblikhos posted:

Average IQ by country.

I found something interesting.

Look at Australia - a solid colour throughout. Keep this in mind.

Now, I had the hilarious idea to fill in the African countries with the darkest colour on the board and then title it 'Average dong size per country'.

So I filled in Africa with the darkest tone from Europe and got this....

....suddenly a gradient appears!

2/10 would not trust.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

bonvivant posted:

people act like they're astounded STEM dudes are 95% insufferable gross nerds

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg48ZZ2wYfM except substitute straight for white (I'm also white tho, thanks for reading)

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

"Hi I dont know jackshit about any of the people or science involved but I read on tumblr there was a woman involved in genetics at some point so its super comfortable for me to say it was all stolen from her by the evil men"

go back to sass you nazi cretin

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

its not like i have a degree in genetics and do molecular analysis as a profession the gently caress would I know.

Please dont denigrate the work of great scientists or blindly assert they were cheats. It looks super salty especially when you are some random loser.

i would be surprised if you have a degree in automotive repair from devry

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Now, I had the hilarious idea to fill in the African countries with the darkest colour on the board and then title it 'Average dong size per country'.

2/10 would not trust.
i have no idea what you are saying. i guess that means either i'm black or you're black?

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
tezz0red again

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ya.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

shut up human being

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

sexy young infidel posted:

shut up human being

thanks for the unnecessary slur in the defense of skinhead dumbfucks

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Present posted:

Well you see, how attraction works for people who are not on the spectrum, is that you can become attracted to people that may not feel the same way about you.

those are not potential mates bc barring some form of coercion they will not mate with you

psst straight people are attracted to unattainable straight people, by the way, so this isn't a difference

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
seriously though, i would not hire fat people

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
pretend i did the ________/ quote thing, thanks

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Kilmers Elbow posted:

2/10 would not trust.

That just means the world is flat and people are falling off.

LordArgh posted:

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

www.skullmund.com

LordArgh posted:

see, i think fat people would be better, more reliable workers b/c they likely have less going on in their personal lives, and also are probably insecure and less likely to stand up for themselves when you ask them to stay late or come in on weekends.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

nomadologique posted:

psst straight people are attracted to unattainable straight people, by the way, so this isn't a difference

Yeah except when you're straight those unattainable straight people are also not horrified at the prospect of touching your junk like you want them to, so there's always a chance.

Well, except for you and your junk in particular, m8.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

your opinion is so gay it was a plot point in voyager

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
NOTHING IS UNNECESSARY

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

When will people learn that race is more of a spiritual matter than anything else.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Merge with Hellthread.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
as someone who identifies as transjapanese and is also dumb, i think i can confidently say that asians aren't smartest

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

see, i think fat people would be better, more reliable workers b/c they likely have less going on in their personal lives, and also are probably insecure and less likely to stand up for themselves when you ask them to stay late or come in on weekends.

they call in sick more than any more group, and have tons of health issues. seriously unreliable.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

5-HT posted:

they call in sick more than any more group, and have tons of health issues. seriously unreliable.

uh what about women

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Can we sticky this thread actually?

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Fishy Joe posted:

uh what about women

cdc has the stats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU