Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

anchoress posted:

some of james watson's greatest hits:

"If you could find the gene which determines sexuality and a woman decides she doesn't want a homosexual child, well, let her."

"Whenever you interview fat people, you feel bad, because you know you're not going to hire them."

"I am inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa because all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really." He went on to say that despite the desire that all human beings should be equal, "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true."

Can't believe you were able to restrain yourself from putting this in the first post. But that's what makes your "typical internet racist" parody account so funny, you know when to underplay it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
This might be controversial in GBS, but I think racism is bad.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Present posted:

There's a gay dude being murdered for being gay somewhere in the Middle East right now as you're reading this, but yes you're right.

Stupid middle east, they're like 30 years behind our most progressive cities.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
hahah of course it'd be a russian

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Plafop posted:

This might be controversial in GBS, but I think racism is bad.

But is it alpha and do chicks dig it?

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Agag posted:

But is it alpha and do chicks dig it?

I don't think so. Pretty sure they are all whores addicted to BBC in fact.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Bob Kraft channels Jimmy The Greek, Putin returns Superbowl Ring

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

see, i think fat people would be better, more reliable workers b/c they likely have less going on in their personal lives, and also are probably insecure and less likely to stand up for themselves when you ask them to stay late or come in on weekends.

they're fat because they're weak willed, which means they're more likely when given a difficult task to give up and go eat twinkies in a supply closet

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

anchoress posted:

they're fat because they're weak willed, which means they're more likely when given a difficult task to give up and go eat twinkies in a supply closet

Classic! Typical "internet racists" would also have these kind of cookie-cutter opinions about fat people. This parody account is so on point with every lovely redditor cliche. Well done.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

so what you're saying is, he and crick used knowledge other people had gathered, and postulated a theory based off that knowledge, that was later verified?

poo poo nigga, that's like, what happens everywhere. STOP ALL LEARNING.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

anchoress posted:

"If you could find the gene which determines sexuality and a woman decides she doesn't want a homosexual child, well, let her."

There's really nothing wrong with that if you want to remain consistent in supporting reproductive rights for women.

Bondage
Jun 9, 2008

by Ralp

Iamblikhos posted:

Average IQ by country.

whoever made that image should've reversed the gradient thing so that the higher IQ = white and the lower IQ = dark, because y'know

Skinny King Pimp
Aug 25, 2011
Skinny Queen Wimp
in the discovery of the structure of DNA the shittiest person imo was maurice wilkins. the nobel should have gone to watson, crick, and franklin.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Iamblikhos posted:

Average IQ by country.

note that most of africa falls into the mildly to borderline intellectually disabled frequency distribution, lmao dumb niggas.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I'm too chicken to try an IQ test. I glaze over doing soduku or wtf it's called.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Why did the dude sell it in the first place? It said he was gonna give the money to charity i dont understand

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

hahah of course it'd be a russian

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Robbie Fowler posted:

note that most of africa falls into the mildly to borderline intellectually disabled frequency distribution, lmao dumb niggas.

Proof that ebola only affects the stupid

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Present posted:

Yeah except when you're straight those unattainable straight people are also not horrified at the prospect of touching your junk like you want them to, so there's always a chance.

Well, except for you and your junk in particular, m8.

lol i like both men and women so by ur math that makes 100% of th epopulation potential mates, checkmate

also that 10% thing is bullshit

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

isn't it more like 2-4%? course, it's really an impossible figure to know because i can bet there's tons of gay dudes pretending their straight

Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh
watson is one of the dudes who took all the credit for the research done by that lady and old guy right? pretty cool that he sold the nobel prize for cash. i bet he says "friend of the family" a lot in private

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

katlington posted:

Why did the dude sell it in the first place? It said he was gonna give the money to charity i dont understand

pay down the n-word interest accruing in his cuss jar

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Fancy Corndog posted:

watson is one of the dudes who took all the credit for the research done by that lady and old guy right? pretty cool that he sold the nobel prize for cash. i bet he says "friend of the family" a lot in private

Saying the friend of the family word is only for those who have hatred in their hearts. Watson doesn't hate blacks, he just recognizes their limitations and is more blunt about it.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
more... blunt, eh?

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
dank rear end nazis droppin fresh beats catch the watson mixtape this summer WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR HIPHOP DOT COM

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Robbie Fowler posted:

Its good to be racist, and this graphic proves it.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Imagine being a gay kid born to a woman who knew you would be gay since before you were born and would have chosen to abort you instead of have a gay kid, but the law stopped her.

Haha, messed up imo.

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Some criticisms have focused on the limited number of studies upon which the book is based. The IQ figure is based on one study in 34 nations, and two studies in 30 nations. There were actual tests for IQ in 81 nations. In 104 of the world's nations there were no IQ studies at all and IQ was estimated based on IQ in surrounding nations.[2] The limited number of participants in some studies has also been criticized. A test of 108 9- to 15-year-olds in Barbados, of 50 13- to 16-year-olds in Colombia, of 104 5- to 17-year-olds in Ecuador, of 129 6- to 12-year-olds in Egypt, and of 48 10- to 14-year-olds in Equatorial Guinea, all were taken as measures of national IQ.[3]

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
They should base national IQ levels on the number of high IQ certificates bought from genuine IQ websites. It's the only scientifically valid method.

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
russian billionaire buys jameis winston's heisman prize

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i hope james watson dies

namaste

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Jombo posted:

Unironically agree with everything J-Watts says.

And I also happen to be a scientist - I'm always amazed how everyone knows more about 'thing' than scientists who topped their classes before going on to spend their entire lives studying 'thing' just because it clashes with their preconceived notions.

There are large areas of research that would be of benefit to mankind if they weren't 'politically incorrect' and therefore unfundable career suicide.

Some KKK dude saying Africans are less intelligent is racist. A scientist proposing a hypothesis that Africans are less intelligent is not racism.

Of course if I got my wish and political correctness was removed from science all the results would still be misinterpreted by idiots to justify whatever preconceived notions they had beforehand... just like what happens now with all other research.

What I'm getting to is it's the dumbfucks ruining the show.

legit lol'd

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

Imagine being a gay kid born to a woman who knew you would be gay since before you were born and would have chosen to abort you instead of have a gay kid, but the law stopped her.

Haha, messed up imo.

its cool, abortion is fine just because you don't want a kid in general so why should it be different if you don't want a gay kid

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
IQ is the dumbest poo poo on the planet. I've taken the same test several times and got wildly different scores each time. My highest score was actually the first time around! What the poo poo.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

gannyGrabber posted:

IQ is the dumbest poo poo on the planet. I've taken the same test several times and got wildly different scores each time. My highest score was actually the first time around! What the poo poo.

how did you take it ?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
IQ tests are retarded

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
He's going to be dead soon and that is good.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Also, none of the racists in this thread are being ironic.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth
Also IQ tests we originally developed to scientifically prove that Russians were subhuman (along with other eastern europeans and the Jews).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

• Locked thread