Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
100 grand

http://youtu.be/3ss-59fi4nM?t=1m39s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Irrational Bees posted:

Enough $100s to fill both your hands, that is hood rich.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'm hood rich, ama.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
its enough to have new clothes, a leased car or old school, and some amount of plated gold or silver jewelrey. maybe a cool handgun too

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Pookum posted:

its enough to have new clothes, a leased car or old school, and some amount of plated gold or silver jewelrey. maybe a cool handgun too

That's not hood rich.

----------------

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
40-50k cash

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

drilldo squirt posted:

That's not hood rich.

Handgun has to be diamond-crusted, yo.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

JiveHonky posted:

what is hood rich, is that like when lowtax drives through atlanta

dayum

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
uh, p sure u need a main bitch, a mistress, and a couple girlfriend at least according to that waka waka flames guy

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
you need to file unemployment with a company you only worked for one and a half of a week because you needed a check real quick and are also a spectacular lazy piece of poo poo

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

whitey delenda est posted:

uh, p sure u need a main bitch, a mistress, and a couple girlfriend at least according to that waka waka flames guy

i heard u have to roll with them hit squad killas

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Your idea is flawed from the start because hood rich isn't about a definite amount it's about how you acquire the money. I suggest buying a gun and robbing some people.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

JiveHonky posted:

what is hood rich, is that like when lowtax drives through atlanta

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Need a hundred mill', gently caress a record deal
Because a couple millions just not enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
depends on the hood, but like, if you got a lady that's on welfare and got a house n poo poo and have enough money for a case of beer every friday and your kids have toys you're like fuckin' stinkin' rich bro

• Locked thread