Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk there's a lot of successful people that smoke weed that aren't walking around like a typical teenage stoner

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
One in the bush.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

idk there's a lot of successful people that smoke weed that aren't walking around like a typical teenage stoner

not everyone can be a woody nelson or a snoop doggy dog

smokers are jokers that be a chokering cuz they smokering

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Almost everyone I know (below 40y/o) smokes weed and live normal, successful lives. Like drat smoking pot is not a big deal, legalize it already.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
george bush and obama probably smoked weed together

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's difficult to be correct when you're generalizing about such a large group, op. *takes gigantic bong rip*

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's like judging every person that drinks alcohol based on alcoholics

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
im pretty sure hamburgers are worse for you than pot. i was put off by a few burn outs I knew early on in my life but after a while i realized they were just already loving dumb. just like alcohol, it doesn't mix well with some people who already had certain tendencies

thats my justification for getting high as gently caress and sleeping to asmr videos of some weird rear end girl whispering jibberish

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

:okpos:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

it's like judging every person that drinks alcohol based on alcoholics

most alcoholics I've met have lots of personality, they're just beat

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Zeluth posted:

One in the bush.

thats not real

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I think pothead is a dumb term but anyone who just sits around doing nothing is gonna be a loser regardless of what substances they use or do not use. Its all about how you spend your time and how productive you are.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

It's always sad when people smoke just to get normal.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if u smoke weed a weed plant grows in ur stomach and then u die

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Zeluth posted:

One in the bush.

purp skurp?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
if you're already dumb can you smoke and stay the same dumb, or will it make you even dumber? I'm asking for myself, poo poo, I mean a friend.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

mysterious frankie posted:

if you're already dumb can you smoke and stay the same dumb, or will it make you even dumber? I'm asking for myself, poo poo, I mean a friend.

weed boosts ur wisdom stat by 20% but drops ur int by a flat 2 points

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
awful app made me double post this is bullshit

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

if u smoke weed a weed plant grows in ur stomach and then u die

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stews

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Verisimilidude posted:

It's always sad when people smoke just to get normal.

re: every borderline ever. guess it stops them from feeling chronically empty, if only for a bit.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
my roomate dumped a guy she was seeing because they went to get sandwiches one day and he realized he forgot his weed so he was like "I can't even eat this if I'm not high" and threw the whole thing in the trash.

lol at stoners. go around all day claiming weed isn't addicting or harmful and then literally can't function or do anything without it

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

I had a buddy stop smoking pot for his girlfriend because she hated it. Then he got really into Legos and spent like $400 one month on a huge set of those Bionicle things or something and couldn't pay his rent and had to move back in with his parents so she broke up with him anyway.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
smoking weed at a young age arrests your development so super pussified millenial pothead babies are epidemic, speaking as one of those

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Nice night for a walk

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Cyra posted:

my roomate dumped a guy she was seeing because they went to get sandwiches one day and he realized he forgot his weed so he was like "I can't even eat this if I'm not high" and threw the whole thing in the trash.

lol at stoners. go around all day claiming weed isn't addicting or harmful and then literally can't function or do anything without it

Haha holy loving poo poo.

This happened on True Life. Black guy was addicted to smoking blunts and he went on a date to Main Event (bowling + pizza + laser tag) and his excuse was he couldnt eat without smoking a blunt.

I've run the drug gamut and seen the things that happen to people. It's a toothless escape valve that suppresses everything about a person except for a uniformly indifferent attitude.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

lol no there isn't

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
all the rich bros and IT nerds do dabs and oil and wax and w/e bc it is very expensive and sci fi looking

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

hows that damaged hippocampus working out for ya there?

Blaze it up!

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
If you know a better way of getting rid of my morning cocaine hangover I'd love to hear it.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

Almost everyone I know (below 40y/o) smokes weed and live normal, successful lives. Like drat smoking pot is not a big deal, legalize it already.

Actually make it more illegal.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
its been more than 3 hrs but the LED on my vape is not yet green...

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
idk, op - I think my life would be a lot better if I was a pothead and not a alcoholic.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
sourced from tumblr

Charles Bukowski posted:

“to ask them to legalize pot is something like asking them to put butter on the handcuffs before they place them on you, something else is hurting you - that’s why you need pot or whiskey, or whips and rubber suits, or screaming music turned so loving loud you can’t think. or madhouses or mechanical cunts or 162 baseball games a season. or vietnam or israel or the fear of spiders. your love washing her yellow false teeth in the sink before you screw.”

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

idk, op - I think my life would be a lot better if I was a pothead and not a alcoholic.

You might feel better but your posting could deteriorate.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
update its been an additional 10 minutes ... the light is still not green

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Supercapacitors are gonna make some badass vaporizers

Patent pending

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
good song for being blazed with the word 'green' in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUcns_nzr2k

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
bukowski was 100% bitchmade if u ask me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
You ever try not giving a poo poo what other people do with their free time if it does not affect you, op?

Splurgerwitzl posted:

uniformly indifferent attitude.

Wait a sec, poo poo!

• Locked thread