Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
bukowski also had this to say if you can make it out through the slurred mumbling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNgmYlGcOrU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the light just turned green OMG i wasn't gonna wait but it ended up happening

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp
Weed is for teens.

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp

Moridin920 posted:

idk there's a lot of successful people that smoke weed that aren't walking around like a typical teenage stoner

People like whom, OP?

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.

The 5th Foid posted:

Weed is for teens.

Yeah you grow out of that pussy poo poo and start chasing the dragon in your twenties.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Trolls are so bad nowadays

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
skanky dank danky dank dank hittin dat purp skurp rear end danky dank

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
My dad always said "Dope is for Dopes" he is a wise man

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The 5th Foid posted:

People like whom, OP?

Phil Jackson
Michael Phelps
Most actors/actresses/entertainers
Oliver Stone
Hugh Hefner
Maya Angelou
Martha Stewart
Bill Gates

and it's not like I know all the random schmucks out in the world who are doing just fine and smoking weed. didn't include a lot of names I could have either just based on they said they have smoked weed not that they do habitually (doesn't count as a pothead)

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if i didn't smoke i'd probably have a panic attack at the end of every day when, after finishing all my commitments and stuff, im struck by the ennui and worthlessness of my existence

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

Phil Jackson
Michael Phelps
Oliver Stone
Hugh Hefner
Maya Angelou
Martha Stewart
Bill Gates

and it's not like I know all the random schmucks out in the world who are doing just fine and smoking weed. didn't include a lot of names I could have either just based on they said they have smoked weed not that they do habitually (doesn't count as a pothead)

most entertainment people have co-morbid psychiatric disorders and are self-medicating. hth.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes I feel like most people have some sort of mental illness

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Being a square should be considered a mental illness

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

sometimes I feel like most people have some sort of mental illness

look at where you're posting

open container
Sep 16, 2008
weed can be addictive, but so can like, chocolate, man

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

It's really annoying when people say addicting instead of addictive

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
lots of things are dumb op but wait what are we talking about again

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Cyra posted:

my roomate dumped a guy she was seeing because they went to get sandwiches one day and he realized he forgot his weed so he was like "I can't even eat this if I'm not high" and threw the whole thing in the trash.

lol at stoners. go around all day claiming weed isn't addicting or harmful and then literally can't function or do anything without it

Yeah, I've met a couple of people exactly like that and it's jarring to be around someone who is addicted to that point. I think that's why it was so hard to take the "legalize Marijuana" troops seriously at all. They'd claim "oh my god, you noobs, it's not even addictive" but then there are guys like "can't eat unless I'm high" walking around canceling plans or just not doing anything because he forgot his weed. It becomes a part of their everyday.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

ZombieParts posted:

Yeah, I've met a couple of people exactly like that and it's jarring to be around someone who is addicted to that point. I think that's why it was so hard to take the "legalize Marijuana" troops seriously at all. They'd claim "oh my god, you noobs, it's not even addictive" but then there are guys like "can't eat unless I'm high" walking around canceling plans or just not doing anything because he forgot his weed. It becomes a part of their everyday.

all you have to do is not smoke weed for like a day and you can eat normally again and there are no real withdrawals what's the big fuckin deal

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

open container posted:

all you have to do is not smoke weed for like a day and you can eat normally again and there are no real withdrawals what's the big fuckin deal

lmbo. receptor densities w/ chronic weed use don't change that quickly.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

5-HT posted:

if you stop for a month though you'll be chillin

open container
Sep 16, 2008

5-HT posted:

food receptors? what does this have to do with the eating thing?

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

open container posted:

food receptors? what does this have to do with the eating thing?

anhedonia as part of withdrawal.

open container
Sep 16, 2008

5-HT posted:

anhedonia as part of withdrawal.

that's some pussy poo poo. i stand by my no real withdrawal statement.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

Phil Jackson
Michael Phelps
Oliver Stone
Hugh Hefner
Maya Angelou
Martha Stewart
Bill Gates

Think of how successful they could have been without weed

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKMaU7jHjYc

Howdges
Dec 29, 2012

the difference is successful people don't smoke six blunts a day and do dabs like it's crack

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ZombieParts posted:

This is the "gluten level' of pot addiction

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
potheads have bad hygiene they typically loving reek and also are for the most part p stupid people so yea idk

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Drugs are terrible for you and my body is my temple, this is why I live my life by a strict routine of healthy eating, exercise, and reading. Giving up TV, junk food, driving (waaaay too many toxic carcinogens), drinking alcohol, drinking sugared beverages (only water for me, enjoy your diabetes sugar-drinkers), relationships (causes mental stress which can lead to physical deterioration), and venturing into the sun for lengthy periods of time (enjoy your skin cancer, sun-lovers) has been hard but knowing that I will now live forever makes it all worth it.

Now if you'll excuse me it's about time for my nightly piece of white bread, with a glass of lukewarm water (for dippin').

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

mysterious frankie posted:

if you're already dumb can you smoke and stay the same dumb, or will it make you even dumber? I'm asking for myself, poo poo, I mean a friend.

bump

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I'm floating
on clouds of smoke
Tokin' on the blunt
Ya'll wack niggas are a joke

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Cyra posted:

my roomate dumped a guy she was seeing because they went to get sandwiches one day and he realized he forgot his weed so he was like "I can't even eat this if I'm not high" and threw the whole thing in the trash.

lol at stoners. go around all day claiming weed isn't addicting or harmful and then literally can't function or do anything without it

lol at the guy with a cartoon fox's butthole as an avatar and a sadbrains gang tag making fun of anyone else

Useless Shotgun
Nov 5, 2010

Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man: no time to talk.
I agree but at the same time weed is really chill and great if you have a degree of self control

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Do cocain like an adult

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
weed is a great excuse to be content with a minimum wage job and zero savings. complacency is a dangerous thing and without an instant happiness option a lot of people would actually get out and do something productive with their lives. at the same time weed does, in fact own, just like, try and not be a worthless person simultaneously and you're golden

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

you're literally an idiot if you don't smoke weed lol

also u probably gently caress all boring like and ur partner keeps thinking 'drat this person is bad at sex'

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it took me about a month to transition from smoking weed in the morning afternoon and night to just at night. like about 30 days after i began to only smoke at the end of the day i stopped being angry/unable to eat it wasn't so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i think people who arent at least willing to try most drugs are boring and dumb

• Locked thread