Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
*has list a million miles long of expectations, qualifications, reuirements, is unwilling to compromise

*entitled princess

*whines about situations and life, exaggerates and doesn't do anything about it

*life is a one way street where her thoughts, desires and feelings are valid and no one else's is

*expects to find billionaire athlete husband to take care of everything so she doesnt have to do or contribute poo poo

*causes pain and hurt and suffering oh gawd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

*sees male, engraged for public display, realizes male is alpha, succumbs to orgy with other females and mates with alpha in private.

I think I'm doing this good and now understand female lions.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'd have taken it to a vet. At least seen if it could be peacefully put down.

Or an auto body shop. They could fix it.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Lol I remember you from E/N

Yup.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

imo the fact that he could pull off the butt cut mullet is a testament to how cool he is

Why is it called the butt cut mullet? Where does the butt fit into it?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

GreatGreen posted:

You'e been a member of Something Awful Dot Com for almost 14 years and don't automatically see the butt in that haircut?

I admit...I'm not a master of butts. Is it the split top? Or is it more around the area of the nose? Around the general face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
*asks for it rough as possible
*can't take it and needs to stop and slow down
*punches you
*go at it again

• Locked thread