Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Call it Your Opinions Matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

SurfinArbiter posted:

Or The piggy bank

cause people put their two cents in :buddy:

and it's also a good description of people likely to post there. I like it.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Should probably actually make 2 forums for news posting- one for serious "I can't even" posts and another for dick joke puns. Mixing the two is just a headache I'd imagine.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Ekster posted:

I like GBS news threads cause it's kind of like D&D except everyone's terrible opinion is condensed into 1 or 2 lines instead of 5 pages.

Maybe a cool YOSPOS programmer can take a break from posting cat pictures to write a script that simply copies 2 random sentences from a D&D thread and posts them to this new news forum, effectively condensing them down for greater enjoyment?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Maybe it's just time to make two separate websites? One for serious posting and one for funny posting?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Neurosis posted:

a large percentage of posting in the funny forum on sa is about how unintentionally funny and pathetic the seriousposters are., so that doesn't work

I'm going to get some venture funding for an app to disrupt the seriousposting/funnyguy internet forum marketplace.

*begins drawing a shitpost algorithm on the dorm window*

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Why do people hate Taylor Swift?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'd like to kiss Taylor Swift on the mouth, and I'm sick of Lowtax stopping me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

yeah agreed

also goon opinions are the best because they range from the most down to earth person you'll ever meet to the most disgusting, insane creep you will never want to meet. Are you all self-hating or something cuz ur all goons and u all have opinions lol, hating goon opinions is literally a goon opinion.

Hahha woah this guy's got it all figured out

• Locked thread