Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

I'm contemplating opening a forum called something like Current Events that is a cross between old style GBS and D&D lite. Right now news events don't have much place in GBS, and take too much effort to be argued about in D&D.

Make me a mod of that forum, Richard, and I will work very hard to keep it informative and fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

As someone who is contemplating leaving his current Internet forums home, due to the overwhelming presence of self-righteous faggotry that comes out in every seriouspost about news, I side with those who seek to keep current GBS as a place for dicking-off and fun.

I've spent almost a decade on my old forums, and I just can't handle those people anymore. I go online to smile.

I can't believe you are contemplating leaving your current forum, friend. They must have you at your wits' end, for you to consider leaving the website where people talk about news and go to another website to talk about news.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I will moderate the forum, essentially for free, Richard. All I ask is the power to brutally punish Spanish Manlove if he ever posts there.

• Locked thread