Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
they keep lighting my farts on fire and it isnt funny, ive blasted through 6 pairs of pants just this week and its really making a normal bodily function into a paranoid, jumpy experience for me

yesterday i went into a closet to fart just to get a moment alone, but when i turned on the light i caught my wife already in there, bic lighter in hand, crouching behind some coats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
just hold it in op

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

they keep lighting my farts on fire and it isnt funny, ive blasted through 6 pairs of pants just this week and its really making a normal bodily function into a paranoid, jumpy experience for me

yesterday i went into a closet to fart just to get a moment alone, but when i turned on the light i caught my wife already in there, bic lighter in hand, crouching behind some coats

women shouldn't be allowed to meddle with fire, since they are predisposed to episodic mania. this is why gentlemen of lore would light a lady's cigarette

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
how much are you paying to refuel your gas?

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Once I tried to stick a hot pocker up my friends rear end. He didn't think the 2nd degree burns on his anus were funny.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Robbie Fowler posted:

how much are you paying to refuel your gas?

well the taco bell dollar menu doesnt satisfy when i get just one order, so i usually get 3 or 4 items off there

• Locked thread