Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Moosechees posted:

ranch is for manchildren who are afraid of blue cheese dressing

tl;dr: It's trendy to hate ranch dressing because ranch dressing is the new bacon is the new being afraid of clowns is the new being an adult who watches my little pony, and every loving redneck and poor and ironic hipster is eating like six bottles a day. It's not even "trendy" it's just backlash.

Hey, I was afraid of clowns 20 years before it was cool and 19 years before it was uncool. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Das Boo posted:

Hey, I was afraid of clowns 20 years before it was cool and 19 years before it was uncool. :colbert:

i have literally peed on clowns

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
those darn ironic hipsters, eating salad dressing

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

TOILETLORD posted:

i have literally peed on clowns

Can you tell me this story? :allears:

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
condiment snobbery is even more shameful than food snobbery which is p bad to begin with

yeah its gross when someone empties like a bottle of ranch onto something and eats it but its pretty good on a lot of stuff

still prefer it to blue cheese for wings

I wasn't aware that people put it on pizza that much though; weird. is that a coastal thing because out here in flyover country the thing I see peopel dipping pizza in a lot is cheese

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Remember in Lost when Hurley is eating directly from the huge tub of Ranch? And then Michael was using the tubs as target practice and we all breathed a sigh of relief because it was gone. Finally and wonderfully gone.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Das Boo posted:

Can you tell me this story? :allears:

when i was like 4 my parents got our family tickets to go to the circus we didn't have much money so we were far back nose bleed on the bleachers. i had to pee and it would have taken forever to walk back to the bathrooms because they were thoe free standing wood bleachers with no back rest or stairs. so my mom told me to just pee off the top of the bleachers where we were sitting, and i ended up peeing on all the clowns getting ready to go out and perform before the show started.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

TOILETLORD posted:

when i was like 4 my parents got our family tickets to go to the circus we didn't have much money so we were far back nose bleed on the bleachers. i had to pee and it would have taken forever to walk back to the bathrooms because they were thoe free standing wood bleachers with no back rest or stairs. so my mom told me to just pee off the top of the bleachers where we were sitting, and i ended up peeing on all the clowns getting ready to go out and perform before the show started.

Clowns.
You are a goddamn hero.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

truly the lord of toilets.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

TOILETLORD posted:

That's why most people get into clowning tbh

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i don't mind ranch, it's ok i guess. i prefer newman's caesar if i'm gonna defeat the purpose of a salad though.

it's the people who like ranch that are terrible, that's why it's trendy to hate on the dressing itself. but hating on a salad dressing of all things makes you equally pathetic as the fat fucks who drench their food in their fatty fatsauce.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
There's blue cheese now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the best ranch is the kind you get in little cups from restaurants that make it themselves. the stuff in the bottle really sucks.

• Locked thread