Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Get a Mcdouble and a Mcchicken. Seperate the Mcdouble theough the middle so you have the top and bottom bun and patties apart. Then put the Mcchicken in between the two Mcdouble halves and press them all together to make one big sandwich.

You're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Get a Mcdouble and a Mcchicken. Seperate the Mcdouble theough the middle so you have the top and bottom bun and patties apart. Then put the Mcchicken in between the two Mcdouble halves and press them all together to make one big sandwich.

You're welcome.

accepted terminology is "shuffle them all together like a deck of cards"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ask for macsauce on your mcdouble, thank me later

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yo, imma blob posted:

no, the grocery store does this for me, (buying and grinding the shittiest cuts),

anyway i dont make burgers @ home anymore since they suck and its faster and easier to go to mcdonald's once in a blue moon if i want meat patty in bread halfs

it's faster sure I'm not saying don't ever get fast food but dude seriously you can't home make a burger that is of higher quality than a mcdouble?

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
You know there's poo poo in them burgers. You like the taste of poo poo?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Cyra posted:

dollar menu mcdoubles are honestly the poo poo

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Wizgot posted:

You know there's poo poo in them burgers. You like the taste of poo poo?

Yeah

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i was driving around looking for a place to eat with my gf one time when we went to some themed burger place she wanted to go to
i did not feel cheap to indicate that we were never coming here again while i was paying $24 for 2 loving regular hamburgers and 2 fountain drinks
beef was like $2/1 lb

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Burgers without jalapeņos are trash. I am an odious person.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Smaller joints are good. But now you get poo poo like $15 to $20 if you want a decent burger and fries and drink. I'll take the occasional $1 menu crap over that.

Red Robin is a chain and its better than the local joint B-Spot. At Red Robin for $12 I get a better burger and unlimited steak fries for my inner startch and carb loving fattie and a drink while at B Spot I have to spend $12 for a burger, then $3 for fries, then $3 to $6 for a drink and I'm already out $20 then add tip. If you're going to be some fancy rear end burger joint, offer a better burger. Then again its Cleveland versus Texas where Texas reigns supreme for burgin', Rodeo Goat, Jake's, Fred's, Whattaburger, AF+B, etc. where if I'm spending a bit more it's worth it. And then if I go to Central Market I get a good burg I can BBQ any time of year.

Sometimes its like do I want to spend $12 for poo poo at Five Guys? Or would I rather spend $3 to $5 and get poo poo at Micky D's or Wendy's or whatever. It's all poo poo. I'd rather pay less for poo poo if I'm going to eat poo poo and then poo poo.

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
What is the obsession with 5 Guys? Such a poo poo restaurant

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
has anyone mentioned that the garbage wood pulp and reconstituted anus burgers from mcd's only taste good bc they're steeped in taste and smell good chemicals cooked up in a lab yet

ever notice how every mcds has this layer of smel to it like the first smell you smell is good and appetizing and then underneath it there's this hosed up sour odor niggling at your brain that's your ancient animal senses telling you it's stupid as heck to eat at mcdonald's

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
bluepilled by mcd's

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
:biotruths: a grown rear end man who prefers wafer thin butthole burgers from the shiny clown multinational fast food chain to an actual piece of meat grilled by a literate person is a genetic dead end :biotruths:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

its because you expect a lot less for $2 than you do for $6 so you're pleasantly surprised

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
op cant make hamburgers taste good

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool

Moridin920 posted:

it's faster sure I'm not saying don't ever get fast food but dude seriously you can't home make a burger that is of higher quality than a mcdouble?

the difference between me and a mcdonalds worker is the experience and practice that goes into making a burger

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Cyra posted:

dollar menu mcdoubles are honestly the poo poo

the jalapeno double is even more the poo poo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Xaris posted:

Yeah most places here are about $10-14 for a burg. Well there's some local chains like Bongo Burger/Nations that are cheap ($4-5 or so) and waay better than mcd

but the $14 are really goood. nice high quality juicy meat + egg + jalepeno + pepper jack sort of good

wow an egg AND pepper jack cheese? do you dine with the queen of england or something?

i want to open up a burger joint in a place like where op lives because the standards are so ridiculously low and it is so not hard to make good hamburgers.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

i'd hit it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Savings Coupon posted:

What is the obsession with 5 Guys? Such a poo poo restaurant

its pretty good if its the only place in town that isnt mcdonalds

but holy poo poo they charge so much for what they sell its a god drat grift

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
the only flesh for a lion is the flesh of a man

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
Everyone giggles and titters about taco bell being stoner food, but gently caress that, smoke all day and get a literal huge rear end bag of mcdoubles and Spicy chicken sandwhichs for everyone to share and just go to town.

edit: for emphasis; gently caress taco bell.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
If anyone's ever in Seattle, go to Red Mill Burgers. Really good burgs.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
if a $2 mcdonalds burger is better than what you can make at home, you're kinda retarded OP

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
sometimes you just really want a two dollar shitburger and there is nothing wrong with that

please don't meatshame

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

mostly i eat meat and vegetables that i buy at the grocery store and cook to form meals with nutrients and poo poo

it's pretty hosed up i know, but it turns out it's not that hard unless you have mental problems (i don't)

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Lol if you think there is any justification for eating (and paying for!) garbage

Hurrrr I could really go for something to really make me feel like poo poo right now!

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
what did you have for dinner interwhat

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Tom Gorman posted:

mostly i eat meat and vegetables that i buy at the grocery store and cook to form meals with nutrients and poo poo

it's pretty hosed up i know, but it turns out it's not that hard unless you have mental problems (i don't)

cooking? that's too hard, let me shovel garbage into my face

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

420DD Butts posted:

cooking? that's too hard, let me shovel garbage into my face

same

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Yo, imma blob posted:

no, the grocery store does this for me, (buying and grinding the shittiest cuts),

anyway i dont make burgers @ home anymore since they suck and its faster and easier to go to mcdonald's once in a blue moon if i want meat patty in bread halfs

Move to a country with real meat like Argentina, or stop complaining. I can go to any butcher shop (do you even have dedicated butcher shops???) and get them to grind me a nice cut for burgers that has just the right amount of fat, without any of the stuff you say. And it's good meat, too. Get that minced meat and mix it with some chopped onion, some parsley, cilantro, whatever, then form into patties and grill on a real grill until it's nicely cooked.
Or just buy Paty or Swift brand patties and cook them on a grill, they're almost exactly the same as a McDonalds patty but cheaper.

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Pick posted:

the only flesh for a lion is the flesh of a man

after thinking about it, i agree w/ this.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If McDonalds burgers taste good to you your taste buds are so perverse and hosed up you probably shouldn't cook anything anyways because it would be horrible

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

My 1090 Burger cost around 12 Australian dollars and it was pretty good. It had chilli Mayo and I added jalapeņo slices. It was two meat patties and two cheese slices plus bacon. Could have gone without the bacon as it's salty enough.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

BigwigML posted:

Put enough salt on something and it tastes good

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

interwhat posted:

Lol if you think there is any justification for eating (and paying for!) garbage

Hurrrr I could really go for something to really make me feel like poo poo right now!

Sorry your frail digestive system can't handle an efficiently packaged trio of fat salt and carbs, the thing we are biologically designed to process!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

mookface posted:

If McDonalds burgers taste good to you your taste buds are so perverse and hosed up you probably shouldn't cook anything anyways because it would be horrible

Good luck making burgers as good as a big mac!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

serious norman posted:

Good luck making burgers as good as a big mac!

The lovely dollar menu sandwiches are way better than basically anything else McDonalds makes, to the point where it's the only part of the menu worth looking at. Any other fast food place at least has an ok main burger, but the big mac is far and away a piece of poo poo because in addition to being the same bitch quality ingredients as any fast food place, it's also mostly bread. Only a stupid baby minded idiot would order a burger that's basically a mcdouble but with another piece of bread in there.

• Locked thread