Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
dreams are awesome. the ideal toward which all surrealist art strives, dreams often lack narrative structure, meaningful chronology, identifiable characters or even self-consistent logic. they allow us to experience things we otherwise never could. they can cause powerful emotions and insights, even influencing the decisions we make after we've awoken. dreams can excite, amuse, and inspire us, and often we feel the need to share our dreams with the people around us. unfortunately, people who haven't experienced your dreams are rarely as interested in them as you are. in this thread, however, goons are interested in your dreams. they clicked on this thread because they want to read about your dreams. so, please, write down your dreams here as best you can remember them, even if they don't make sense. if you just want to post 'i had a dream that i had sex with ops mom in goku pants,' that's fine i guess. if that's an actual dream you had, that's pretty weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
I was in a fight club and I won.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I had a dream where I was in a very old house ( It was kind of an old run down version of different childhood homes) I was trying to find a light switch and was wandering in the dim spooky hallways when I came across an old fashioned bathroom. I entered the bathroom and took my pants off. I sat on the spooky old toilet and began to poo poo and piss. It just kept coming out, I tried to flush but it was broken (old) so it kept filling up and started squeezing out around me like brown playdough - every where then it started getting more liquid (from all the piss) and filling the bathroom as it went over my head I barfed and could not stop until I blacked out and woke up. this was the bet dream I have ever had.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I dreamt I was at my dad's house, taking a dump on the toilet. When I was done, I flushed, washed my hands, and left the bathroom. My father was standing outside the door and was furious I had flushed the toilet because he was planning on drinking out of it. The End

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I dreamt I was at my dad's house, taking a dump on the toilet. When I was done, I flushed, washed my hands, and left the bathroom. My father was standing outside the door and was furious I had flushed the toilet because he was planning on drinking out of it. The End

that sounds cool

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I don't think it's irreversible anon but the more retarded you get it's like you're sinking underwater and it's just so loving hard to surface again. Christmas + my birthday are coming up so I'm hoping to get a good high quality air filter for my room that's going to remove all the excess dust that my cleaning doesn't get rid of and kill anything that can gently caress with me. I'm trying to turn my room into a practical "womb", a safe place I can recover in, until my immune system and everything is at full capacity. My current goal is cleaning up my skin as I constantly have skin problems and my skin bleeds and so on and a lot of my health problems are probably related to my skin. I've been working at this for over a month non-stop now, obsessed with this, trying out different things and failing. If I manage to get it cleared up though I'm going to immediately change out everything in my room again to ensure nothing is there to recontaminate me and I'm going to hope that my skin heals up and skin pores tighten so nothing can hurt me. The other problems I have are with sleeping, eyesight, breathing, etc. and I've had much more success so far fixing breath but all sleeping pills and other poo poo that I've read and done hasn't fixed my sleep.

It's an insane struggle but once I got all this poo poo out of the way I'm going to be able to finally be able to work and make my mind do miracles for me so to speak. I've lately went through an absolute ton of nausea and headaches and fatigue and inflammation and getting my lovely body to work again is so hard.

All of this could have been avoided if my stupid loving parents cared. They never clean the house, I've had to force them to get me healthy food (they themselves are obese), etc. and I actually spent several days recently cleaning many of the rooms in the house except when blocked in my efforts in some way by my useless parents. I am out of cleaning chemicals now and need more and sometimes I got to ask them about where to move some stupid poo poo, they've filled their house with tons of crap. My parents also never respected bed-times and never made sure I got proper sleep and yelled at me a lot and treated me horribly throughout my childhood until I got strong enough and suicidal enough to beat them up at last rather than them beating me.

My parents continue to be useless lazy shits. In in a sane family, it would be my parents ensuring I get to bed, eat well, and clean my room; but I go out of my way to clean my own parents rooms for them and am the only one in the house that maintains a perfectly clean room.

Those fuckers sabotaged my wellbeing so much and I'm struggling very hard to overcome their abuse and get myself to full health again. I've realized that any high-level mental work simply can't proceed until I've cleaned myself up completely and even physical labour I can't do very well either as that actually requires a strong mind and body too. I'm just handicapped as gently caress by them.

Thing is I've sometimes had moments where for whatever reason my body kicks into high-gear for a little while and my mind becomes really powerful and I become basically superhuman then I tend to fall back into the poo poo because I never seem to correct all the problems at once and something else that isn't being addressed drags you down. That's how it is with health, you have to cover all fronts, or one problem in the system drags down the whole system.

Just remember you aren't truly hosed until you're a vegetable. You can spend months being pretty loving retarded to find yourself one day inexplicably clear-minded.

It's just a lot of high-level work isn't worth pursuing until I / the rest of us can achieve that mental clarity and physical purity consistently. Normies rip through exams easy and without trying because they are mentally operating at a high level. It's futile to even try if you aren't also operating on that level. All efforts must be focused on getting to that level before it can be worth trying.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
That I was eating an enormous marshmallow. I woke up and someone had broken into my home and stolen my pillow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Can't remember the whole thing but i remember a part where I heard meowing outside my door and i opened it to find my cat with another cat friend she made and that friend was pissing all over my carpet.

Needless to say I woke up with my cat meowing at me and I was soaked in piss, whether it was the cat or me is unknown.

• Locked thread