Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
At first I had five, now they've mysteriously multiplied. I only have a ten gallon tank (although I'm considering getting a 70-90 gallon one next year) and I can't let them carry on like this. I'm considering eating them, but any alternative and better ideas will be welcomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Up the urethra, op.

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
funnel them into your rear end then poo poo them into your mouth. take pics

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
buy a fish that eats guppies

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be

Fatkraken posted:

buy a fish that eats guppies

This is another good idea. Which fish?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Fairly passive posted:

This is another good idea. Which fish?

Gouriamis used to gently caress up my baby gups. I think cichlids are mean too.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fairly passive posted:

At first I had five, now they've mysteriously multiplied. I only have a ten gallon tank (although I'm considering getting a 70-90 gallon one next year) and I can't let them carry on like this. I'm considering eating them, but any alternative and better ideas will be welcomed.

buy a garter snake feed fish to snake.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

TOILETLORD posted:

buy a garter snake feed fish to snake.

garter snakes are kinda hard to keep happy and can just up and die.

How about some kind of carnivorous invertebrate. There's probably big spiders and poo poo that would love to eat tiny fish

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fatkraken posted:

garter snakes are kinda hard to keep happy and can just up and die.

How about some kind of carnivorous invertebrate. There's probably big spiders and poo poo that would love to eat tiny fish

just press them into patties and sell them to hiptsers out of a food truck.

Sierra Nevadan
Nov 1, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2zQKqgNAeE

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
If you can find one, a Needle-nosed Gar is a pretty metal predator to add to the tank. It will watch its prey, take careful aim, then suddenly arrow forward to strike. It's pretty cool to watch.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Serious answer, see if your local fish store will give you trade in credit on them.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

genesplicer posted:

If you can find one, a Needle-nosed Gar is a pretty metal predator to add to the tank. It will watch its prey, take careful aim, then suddenly arrow forward to strike. It's pretty cool to watch.

until you lose a finger. just add some sand and get some crabs.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

do you have any interest in water turtles OP?

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

http://www.oceanz.co.nz/Recipes/Classic+Whitebait+Fritters.html

Classic Whitebait Fritters

Ready In: 15 minutes Serves: 4

Ingredients
250g Whitebait (drained & gently washed)
1 Tbsp Flour Salt & Pepper to taste
2 Eggs (Lightly beaten) Butter for frying
Lemon Juice

Method:
Sieve flour onto beaten eggs and lightly whisk together. Stir in Whitebait and season.

Heat a small amount of butter in a heavy fry pan and using a teaspoon drop fritter mix into pan.

Fry quickly on one side, or until egg mixture sets. Turn fritter and quickly brown other side. Drain fritters on paper towels and serve with squeezed lemon and season with salt & pepper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Desert Bus posted:

Serious answer, see if your local fish store will give you trade in credit on them.

• Locked thread