Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

This slobbering, wheezing, bug eyed lump of flesh is a QT

I know he's the best!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
My dog loving hates pugs and has to be restrained from attacking them on sight, it's pretty funny.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

thatbastardken posted:

My dog loving hates pugs and has to be restrained from attacking them on sight, it's pretty funny.

We selectively bred the drat things into the dog equivalent of the uncanny valley; it's perfectly natural to want to destroy a cruel mockery of yourself. This is also why people hate retards.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Glad you're home!

oh my lord these retards

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
Post more pugs, as content here is my genetic dead end, Frodo:

He is dumb as hell and absolutely loses his poo poo whenever he meets people, but is mostly afraid of other dogs since my mum's giant pointer/blue heeler kept bowling him over with her enthusiasm. He has the attention span of a gnat so getting him to look at a camera is a task

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Ten Becquerels posted:

Post more pugs, as content here is my genetic dead end, Frodo:

He is dumb as hell and absolutely loses his poo poo whenever he meets people, but is mostly afraid of other dogs since my mum's giant pointer/blue heeler kept bowling him over with her enthusiasm. He has the attention span of a gnat so getting him to look at a camera is a task

Adorable! Jack loves other dogs because he grew up spending a lot of time with them. Here's him annoyed at being woken up. He's one lazy fucker!

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Starving Autist posted:

We selectively bred the drat things into the dog equivalent of the uncanny valley; it's perfectly natural to want to destroy a cruel mockery of yourself. This is also why people hate retards.

Here is Suzy when she is not going after a pug like it personally insulted her

vastly superior to pugs.

Scandalous Wench
Aug 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Pug monk!

Also, this pig acts more like a dog than the pug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO1rN57PD_w

Scandalous Wench fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Mar 14, 2015

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Scandalous Wench posted:

That's because it's a healthy animal and not a freak.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Scandalous Wench posted:

Pug monk!

lol digging the ballschin

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

i like chihuahuas, particularly mixed mutty versions, because they're hardy little bastards

Mine's a stout little fucker of a chihuahua/pom/tank mix and he's tough as nails. He lives to chase my 90 lb mutt around the yard and leap at his ruff and hang off it like a 20 lb remora before he gets shook off. When he isn't doing that, he lives to sit on your lap and be cuddled, the adorable little poo poo. Mutts rule, especially the burly small ones.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Profondo Rosso posted:

Adorable! Jack loves other dogs because he grew up spending a lot of time with them. Here's him annoyed at being woken up. He's one lazy fucker!

You'd be lazy too if you could barely breathe and couldn't see directly in front of you on top of that.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

thatbastardken posted:

Here is Suzy when she is not going after a pug like it personally insulted her

vastly superior to pugs.

good dogge

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
So does anyone have a pug/chihuahua? Or does that mix just explode in the womb before it can be loosed upon the Earth?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Suicide Sam E. posted:

So does anyone have a pug/chihuahua? Or does that mix just explode in the womb before it can be loosed upon the Earth?

they're called chugs and they're the worst.

this good doggie is cuddling with an exhausted flight attendant and that's way better than some doofy loving nazi dog chasing around little dogs like an idiot

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

god drat those are some ugly dogs

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
solid work here guys

thread should be stickied imo

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Gatekeeper posted:

I couldn't imagine how chihuahuas could look more worried, but there's the proof.

IDK about the worst? I'd have to play with one to tell.

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Pugs are an example of de-evolution. They start out as a cute dog then reverse transform into a grub.

A snorting, sleep apnic grub.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Demora posted:

Pugs are an example of de-evolution. They start out as a cute dog then reverse transform into a grub.

A snorting, sleep apnic grub.

You left out sightless.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Gatekeeper posted:

this good doggie is cuddling with an exhausted flight attendant and that's way better than some doofy loving nazi dog chasing around little dogs like an idiot

This dog has passed out because its a genetic trainwreck being kept by people who treat it as an accessory rather than a living being.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I have a pug and she always looks insanely happy or chronically worried. Either expression is pure ridiculousness and I adore her. She does have some skin and back issues though :(

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

steinrokkan posted:

This dog has passed out because its a genetic trainwreck being kept by people who treat it as an accessory rather than a living being.

nah man you just don't get it, this little dude is my buddy and is definitely alive and not an accessory, we go on adventures together constantly and we both, as awesome buddies, easily have a more fulfilling life than you could ever hope to have.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

pugs are a horrific living testament to the avarice of man

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Gatekeeper posted:

Nah mate she doesn't chase them, just goes straight for the kill. She's supposed to be a pig dog but maybe she's dyslexic.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

oh what a bundle of genetic catastrophes ye gods what have we done???

oh wait no its just a cool as gently caress pug exploring an icy stream in the snow, chilling with ducks because he's loving cool and chill and in every way your superior. a malformed inbred chinese monster is literally better than you and god, that must wound you in ways i can't imagine because me and this dog are loving so cool

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

is your dog basically biggie smalls? NOPE. so eat my shorts.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Shortly afterwards the pug tripped because it couldn't see where it was going and drowned in 1cm of water. Ducks ate the corpse.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Fatkraken posted:

are pugs the ones where you have to stick your finger up their arse every week to empty their anal glands?

The Monkey Man posted:

You need to do that with a lot of small breeds, but not nearly that often.

You need to clean pugs' face wrinkles out every week. Some other breeds are worse than that, I know a bulldog whose wrinkles have to be cleaned out several times a day.

I know is from da first page. But what? This is a thing? Finger butts of small breeds?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I know is from da first page. But what? This is a thing? Finger butts of small breeds?

If you need to stick a finger up there you are doing it wrong. Once or twice a year my pug's gland needs help to get expressed. It it usually isn't a problem. A wet wipe and a little gentle squeeze and it's right as rain.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
literally the spawn of satan sent to torment you with the sound of them struggling to breathe. hosed a girl with pugs and woke up with one on the bed looking at me and freaked the gently caress outt

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Pugs are the Danny DeVito's of the dog world.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Ultimate Mango posted:

If you need to stick a finger up there you are doing it wrong. Once or twice a year my pug's gland needs help to get expressed. It it usually isn't a problem. A wet wipe and a little gentle squeeze and it's right as rain.

Scandalous Wench
Aug 9, 2010

by Lowtax
So much pug hate itt. :ohdear: LET US RAISE OUR VOICES IN MORE PLEASING AND DULCET TONES!

We have a pug and shiba inu, and for all his genetic monstrosity, the pug is way healthier than the shiba ever was. Shiba has hip displasia, glaucoma, frequent UTIs, pancreatitis and god knows what else next. Mr. Pug meanwhile, is just fine. You'd think it'd be the other way around, but nope.

The aforementioned pups:

Shiba snouting and pug pouting because "No one loves meeee"

SunAndSpring posted:

This exactly.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
http://www.wikihow.com/Express-a-Dog%27s-Anal-Gland

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

SunAndSpring posted:

:monocle:

Edit:
Almost missed this:
Username post combo

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Suicide Sam E. posted:

My friend and her room mate had one from the shelter. Everyone called it "bug eyed fucker". Not a bad dog I guess

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

You're walking in the woods.
There's no one around,
And your phone is dead.
Out of the corner of your eye you spot it,
a horrible pug

It's following you
About 30 feet back.
It drools from it's nose and loses and eye.
it's gaining on you.
a horrible pug.

You're looking for your car,
But you're all turned around.
it's almost upon you now
And you can see there's poo poo on it's face!
My god, there's poo poo everywhere!

Running for your life
(From a horrible pug.)
He's struggling to breath.
(It's a horrible pug.)
Lurking in the shadows
Overbred trainwreck horrible pug.
Living in a lap,
(horrible pug.)
Begging for death,
(horrible pug.)
Eating to hide the pain
Pitiful monstrous horrible pug.

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out
Most of the dogs itt are fat. So fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

yeah people exercise your pugs

or don't feed them if they can't exercise

or just euth them

• Locked thread