Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I imagined that as i went to the bathroom to throw out the toiletpaper that there would be a black attendant (it was a fancy restaurant) and he would see me holding the toilet paper and frown and I would be no i was only going in here to throw it out and then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM starts to play as my boss comes in the middle of the whole thing

thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
toilet paper is a solid gift

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
for me to poop on

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i dont know seems kinda disrespectful. i didnt vote for teh guy but hes still the president you know

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
that's a collectors item

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you shouldve gotten him a loving calendar

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0TKYv2prog

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Knit him a ISIS tea cozy

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
whats ur totally real boss who gave you those totally real gifts and that totally real party like op?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jerk off in it. Shred it. Use as straw for home made manger you givr to boss

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I hope that you pretended to laugh and enjoy both gifts, only dweebs let principles stand in the way of sucking up to the boss op

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Otto von Ruthless posted:

whats ur totally real boss who gave you those totally real gifts and that totally real party like op?

lol if you dont believe me. my boss is former russian military man who sells aircraft spare parts on the side while he funds our mobile gaming start up. he is an alcoholic and very funny guy also a millionaire who gave us fairly good free dinner at one of SF most expensive restaurants just because.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Harime Nui posted:

I hope that you pretended to laugh and enjoy both gifts, only dweebs let principles stand in the way of sucking up to the boss op

i would never let my principles stand in the way of a steady paycheck

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
my boss gave me AIDS

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

lol if you dont believe me. my boss is former russian military man who sells aircraft spare parts on the side while he funds our mobile gaming start up. he is an alcoholic and very funny guy also a millionaire who gave us fairly good free dinner at one of SF most expensive restaurants just because.

i said it was real :confused:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The Hilary one is pretty cool. Did you go oh yeah awesome thanks you got me the next prez nutcracker!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dad gay. so what posted:

my boss gave me AIDS

was it herpesdickAIDS or just regular AIDS

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

dad gay. so what posted:

my boss gave me AIDS

well I hope that you laughed and pretended to enjoy it

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
I hope being NSA watchlisted was worth the laughs.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
He doesn't seem very absorbent in that pic so he may just cause more issues than he resolves

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
clicked hoping for pink slip

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

id imagine that kind of toilet paper shreds your rear end hole into a red, raw mess

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

im pooping! posted:

id imagine that kind of toilet paper shreds your rear end hole into a red, raw mess

just like reagan intended

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RainMaker posted:

I hope being NSA watchlisted was worth the laughs.

im on every list there is

my brother likes to say things like

terrorist

assassination

obama

cia

nsa

cash

on the phone constantly so the NSA flags our conversations all the time and i m pretty sure this thread is being monitored

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

im pooping! posted:

i threw it in the garbage 3 minutes after i got the gift

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.

Top City Homo posted:

im on every list there is

my brother likes to say things like

terrorist

assassination

obama

cia

nsa

cash

on the phone constantly so the NSA flags our conversations all the time and i m pretty sure this thread is being monitored

On the topic of the thread, my boss got me a quran for secret santa last year. A holy loving quran.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RainMaker posted:

On the topic of the thread, my boss got me a quran for secret santa last year. A holy loving quran.....

thats hosed up

btw this was supposed to go in the gassed muhammed thread but

pedophile prophet is a really good death metal band name

• Locked thread