Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Christmas Present posted:

really depends on whether or not 8-year-olds can cum yet op

Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
If they were going full on rage virus no one could handle more than several. Kids can be vicious as it is

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

oh don't even bother
the only mod who could answer that question is gone

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

a lion could probably have protected this thread

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like I could bring an 8 year old down in just a couple blows so probably 20-30 if I could be backing up and maneuver them into attacking me a few at a time as opposed to getting encircled. Terrain would matter a lot.

If they are enraged I'm assuming they aren't planning or coordinating amongst each other.

Vylan Antagonist posted:

Look, this isn't about the psychological impact of seeing an endless sea of tubby 8-year-olds baying for our blood. It's about the wear and tear on our knuckles and joints from hitting all of those 100 pound bone-filled heavy bags while they are scratching, biting, and falling all over us. It's going to affect some of our numbers.

You should be going for the face/eyes/throat anyway - more vulnerable, and would be right at midlevel I'm assuming if it was 8 year olds vs an adult. Like seriously one strong chop to the neck would probably put an 8 year old on the ground.

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Savings Coupon posted:

If they were going full on rage virus no one could handle more than several. Kids can be vicious as it is
i feel like people are forgetting about rocks, kids can throw the gently caress out of rocks. a solid dozen catapult children and it's curtains.

fankwart
Sep 27, 2013

am I the only one drinking?
I've actually thought about this subject at length, I haven't read the thread so not sure if anyone else has it right but the correct answer is to grab the first one and just seriously gently caress them up. Like almost kill them. No 8 year old is gonna rush you after seeing his friends face hit the pavement

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

if eating is the same as fighting: two drumsticks worth

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
Three fearless 8 year old could wreck your poo poo easy.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Chris Awful posted:

Three fearless 8 year old could wreck your poo poo easy.

Have you ever seen super featherweight boxing? They don't often have the power to knock each other out and those are trained adults. There's just a limit to how much damage an 8 year old can inflict.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
If 10 of them come at you at the same time thats enough momentum to trip you over and then youre done for.
As long as they line up and you can take them on one by one, its just a matter of stamina.
But if 5-10 children slam into you at roughly the same time, you are on the floor.

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013
All it would take is a bit of damage to your hands from smashing them into skulls and teeth to start wearing you down. The second that one of your fists gives up the ghost, you're hosed.

Think you can just bruce lee kick your way through a horde of children? Not even, bro.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
That's why you start throwing elbows and their heads are at a really convenient height.

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!

Christmas Present posted:

really depends on whether or not 8-year-olds can cum yet op

Old enough to bleed old enough to breed was the old Viking Saying

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

Baba Ganoush posted:

That's why you start throwing elbows and their heads are at a really convenient height.

Motherfucker I'm 6' 3

That poo poo just isn't happening.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
lol if you think an eight year old will get tired before you.

its like you've never seen or been children before.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

FuckenPunchOn posted:

Motherfucker I'm 6' 3

That poo poo just isn't happening.

downward motion, boom you just split his skull in half

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Baba Ganoush posted:

Yeah, just go Ong Bak on them.
Then one of them goes chimp and goes for your balls.
Chimp-style always wins.

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013

Baba Ganoush posted:

brb gonna test this

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Honestly, I think three would beat me. I figure if I got lucky I'd knock one out with my longer reach as they ran towards me, but after that they'd probably just tip my skinny rear end over and that would be basically all she wrote.

basically whenever i walk into a classroom at an elementary school i'm paralyzed with a mortal fear, is what i'm trying to say

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.

Baba Ganoush posted:

This would end with the splits for extra badassery.

DannDaniel
Nov 17, 2013
Every time I've tried, 3 has been my threshold

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Savings Coupon posted:

Yeah, anyone claiming double digits here obviously doesn't have any children. I've met 8-year-olds that I wouldn't bet against in single combat with the average goon.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why are you sick fucks talking about beating off 8 year olds

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

mdemone posted:

Yeah, anyone claiming double digits here obviously doesn't have any children. I've met 8-year-olds that I wouldn't bet against in single combat with the average goon.

I've got two kids, and trust me: Children are total pussies, one good thump and they drop like a sack of potatoes. I could easily take out 20 or more before they overwhelm me.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Frank Horrigan posted:

I've got two kids, and trust me: Children are total pussies, one good thump and they drop like a sack of potatoes. I could easily take out 20 or more before they overwhelm me.

But that's the crux of it: we are to assume these kids are not pussies, but filled with a murderous rage that only dissipates upon death.

Otherwise yes, I agree. That makes for a less interesting scenario though.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Concerned Citizen posted:

Assume all the children are coming at you at once, and they are unarmed. You are also unarmed. They are filled with rage and won't hold back - they would gouge out your eyes if you let them. How many could you take down before being swarmed and probably killed?

Deciding factor: Are any of them light enough to pick up and physically use as clubs?

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Amateur Saboteur posted:

what did you do to cause an entire third grade class to attack you?

We used to have schoolyard wars back in the winter. Each grade would build their fort and try to destroy everyone else's. It was every grade for themselves and we took it pretty seriously.

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp

Blazing Ownager posted:

Deciding factor: Are any of them light enough to pick up and physically use as clubs?

lol if you're too weak to pick up an 8 year old

RusteJuxx
Jul 14, 2001

College Slice
A couple dozen. Take down the first 5 or 6 really fast and use their bodies as shields and barriers to slow the surge. As the pile starts to get higher with unconscious children you could pace yourself and just start punching them as they crawl over their fallen friends. Eventually you'd just tire out though. I got in to a fair amount of fights as a teenager and I imagine if you can one or two hit a 12-14 year old it'd be even easier the younger they are.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Frank Horrigan posted:

lol if you're too weak to pick up an 8 year old
frank you shouldnt even be in this discussion. youre a 12 foot tall videogame boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychotron
Nov 25, 2007

I AM THE GERBIL GOD KAHUNA
I think you'd also need to know how to stop them. As in do they attack until they're physically disabled? Do you have to cripple their legs and arms or kill them? Or will a swift kick to the face causing a broken nose and/or jaw be enough to check one 8yo off the list? I'm pretty confident that unless they are mindless and immune to pain that I could take down an 8yo with a well placed kick or punch to the face.

• Locked thread