Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

gnarlyhotep posted:

If you aren't in some kind of psychotherapy, you should be. You have brain problems that can only be fixed by professionals. We here can't help you.
Feel free to have another meltdown in BYOB tho i previously did not believe that was possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

dog buttz posted:

I pretend to be dog butts that can post on the internet and have about as much interesting stuff to say as you'd expect.

wha what does that even look like :psyduck:

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep posted:

If you aren't in some kind of psychotherapy, you should be. You have brain problems that can only be fixed by professionals. We here can't help you.

LoL! Clearly, my posting is going exceedingly well.. quite the li'l actress indeed. I wouldn't have thought you to be the gullable type though, Gnarley.. although, they do say that there's a sucker born every minute. :D

But, yeah, I'm totes mentally ill.. so you should be kinder to me, and nicer, and stick up for me more as I haven't a voice to stick up for myself with. Thanks! :D

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

whoflungpoop posted:

Feel free to have another meltdown in BYOB tho i previously did not believe that was possible

It's not him, it's me.. I just rub a nerve with him. Lol don't you be getting him agitated either, WFP.. let him stay chill. :D

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i don't know what's happening

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

well this poo poo got boring

anyone else have some better worseness to share

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I regret this thread and everything contained within it.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

like balls you do

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I am not even a little bit mentally ill. I 100%, unironically, ban-me-if-I'm-lying, believe that 90% of people with "mental illness" have been co-opted by a vile and unscrupulous industry in our society

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

I am not even a little bit mentally ill. I 100%, unironically, ban-me-if-I'm-lying, believe that 90% of people with "mental illness" have been co-opted by a vile and unscrupulous industry in our society

like the boy scouts or ??

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Boyscounts a front so in that sense, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

whoflungpoop posted:

:confuoot:

Matoi Ryuko fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Dec 13, 2014

• Locked thread